January Babies?

About every five mins now and painful! Also bloody show ..I wanna breathe through these at no e as long as possible, but I think I'm making progress :)

About every five mins now and painful! Also bloody show ..I wanna breathe through these at no e as long as possible, but I think I'm making progress :)

hi any news... i had my baby today :) my waters broke at midnight and i went to hospital and i was 1 cm stayed in for a bit and i was 2 cm so came home eand they told me to come back when they are 2-3 mns apart and lasting 1 mins and lie this for hr..... so i went home in loads of pain no belly contractions tho just back and pelvic..... i had a long soak in bath for 2 hours whiles my other half got some sleep as it was now 6am... we have 3 little kids here.... i was in bath from 7-9am other half came and got me out the bath as pain was hurtiing me so badly and b 10.30 we was thinking of going to see my midwife at 11.20 as thats when my appointment was.... 10.45 started pushing so rang hosp who told me to ring 999 for ambulance and they wil send a emergency midwife out.... time got of the phone was about 10.53am ambulance was here 11.01 and midwife was here 11.08am i gave birth to my baby boy at 11.15am on my sofa no pan relief nothing it hurt like mad and he got stuck and they was all trying to rip him out of me pulling him like mad had 2 midwives and a paramedic trying to get him out i was so scared and pushing like mad but he came out a bit blue and not breathing well but after min or 2 he was fine and i got to hold him for the 1st tme.. was nice as all my kids was in the house and got to see him as soon as they could and they could hear me have him and his 1st cry.... if it wasnt for my partner i would not of rang hosp or 999 and i would of gave birth on my own and with hm side ways and getting stuck i cant imaged what would of happen to him... im so luckly to of had my other half with me thought it all...and best of all i got to stay at home with my family :) xxxx

Only 1 cm dilated and so exhausted. I wonder how many more days this will go on. I had a breakdown after I got home from the hospital and couldn't stop crying cause I amso terribly tired and these painful contractions every five mins seem to be doing nothing!

Katy, congrats and I am so glad everyone's doing well! Giving birth at home sounds quite intense!

Katy: Congratulations! :)

LittleLotti: I hope you've had your baby before you read this post. :hugs:

Our precious baby came on her due date! I am soooo in love!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 5
Still nothing :(I lost a little bit of plug today, but baby is showing no signs of giving up his/her comfy home. I cleaned blinds and did laundry and puttered around the house...now I'm going to try bouncing on the ball.

MW is going to do a sweep tomorrow... and then I am going to jump DH for some :sex:, eat some spicy food, eat some pineapple... do whatever I can! :blush:

I'm torn because I want the extra couple of days of sleep but I don't want to get to the point that induction is required. :shrug:

LittleLotti: Gorgeous, Gorgeous baby! Congratulations!

Yikes: Have you had baby? Are you going to have a February baby or a January baby? The suspense is getting me. Don't blame baby for being snug though, so warm in the womb. :)

Yikes, any baby yet? I hope that all your tricks worked!

Leinzlove, thank you! Her daddy and I are sooo happy and in love with her :)

Yikes: I can't believe it! Baby is snug! Atleast baby waited for Daddy! :)

AFM: The announcements I ordered came today. But, I'm still waiting on prints to mail them. It's so exciting. So, Zoela didn't get the professional photos that DD did. But, I didn't want to spend $100+ as we are getting a family shoot done this spring in the park. So the weather plays a part and also that I'm still looking a bit pregnant. :haha:

Here are the announcements. They are 5x7. These aren't the best pictures of them as they won't let you save them to your PC. So, they were just taken with my phone.
Front
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/130202_0006_zps8de8b1fd.jpg
Tag on Front
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/130202_0009_zps8cd73f53.jpg
Back
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/130202_0011_zpsaa6ac8c9.jpg

Here are the prints. The pink collage is printed for everyone. And the newborn poses are for close family and friends. I ended up printing them all for 9c each and just going 4x6's.
Had to have her awake pic... Looks just like I did as a baby. :)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/2013-01-23_zps6bae35c5.jpg
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1914_zpse81ffbd6.jpg
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_1911_zps562d0f55.jpg

Leinzlove - Those are so great!! You've inspired me to do some too! :) I've booked a professional shoot for when LO is 5-10 days old... can't wait!!! Now s/he just needs to show up!!

Tell me about it! I still don't have any symptoms really!! I am going to go for a long walk today - hopefully that will help! :)

Hey gals!!

Okay - so I had my stretch and sweep this morning and my MW felt things were definitely progressing. I am 2-3 cm dilated (though she stretched it more), cervix is totally soft and 50% effaced (which she thought was as good as it would get pre-labour) and baby's head is firmly engaged. She thought I would have lots of cramping but I haven't had much yet. I lost a wee bit of plug and my back is aching a bit... but otherwise I feel pretty good (with the exception of feeling sleepy).

I had a nap (and may have another) and I'm just hoping things are moving along. She thought I might go into labour tonight based on how favourable my cervix is... if not, I have another stretch and sweep scheduled for Thursday.

If nothing works... (which is unlikely) I will be induced next Weds. However, my MW will come over in the morning, break my water, and try to induce labour at home so we don't have to go in to the hospital.

Please send me your labour dust!! :hugs: Thanks ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->