January Babies?

Hey girls, idk if I updated this thread yet
I had my little girl on 1/15/2013 she weighed 7lbs 10oz 2oinches long at 7:31am
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2013-01-16144805.jpg[/IMG]

ahh congrats hun shes so cute and a good weigh hope.your both doing well.x ..

Oh my goodness!!! Zoela and Charlotte are sooo beautiful. Congratulations and great work ladies!!

I would love hear how it all went. :)

Thanks girls :)
Can't wait to see everyones babies! Soon enough they will all be here! :)

Beautiful Charlotte! Jess, our girls were born just 5 hours apart! :)

I started having contractions 5 mins apart on the 5th. Went to hospital but was only 1cm so was sent home. Over the next 5 days had constant contractions between 5 nd 20 mins apart so got no sleep. On the 10th they became 2 mins apart so went to hospital again, was 3cm. Had waters broken at abt 1pm. My beautiful boy Zain arrived at 6.56pm weighing 6lb 7.5oz :)

I started having contractions 5 mins apart on the 5th. Went to hospital but was only 1cm so was sent home. Over the next 5 days had constant contractions between 5 nd 20 mins apart so got no sleep. On the 10th they became 2 mins apart so went to hospital again, was 3cm. Had waters broken at abt 1pm. My beautiful boy Zain arrived at 6.56pm weighing 6lb 7.5oz :)

Congrats! Love the name Zain! :thumbup:

ahh bless everyones having there babies.i.still.have 10 days to.go :-( x

Congrats on Zain!

They said today that if our LO isn't here in a week, they will induce. She hasn't been gaining as much as they hoped, but they hope she comes out on her own soon! Still no contractions for me though. They think she is about 6.2 lbs now. I hope she comes out soon cause the doctors appts and CDGs nearly every day make me increasingly nervous!

Congrats caandi!! Can't wait for pics!

Littlelotti - I am sending you positively labour vibes!!! :)

Leniz, i am so happy to read that you got to go home!

Well I don't know if this means anything but I have been having almost daily CTGs and today I had hills on mine and I have never had anything like that. The nurse though isn't my regular one, so she said it was probably nothing, but my contraction line has always been a very flat line and today every 12 mins I had a little wave, not just a tiny spike from me moving :) I hope that means something and I did feel them! They didn't hurt, but they felt like pressure like when you go deep underwater but just in my lower belly.... Could this be contractions? I am still having them.

Definitley contractions! :) I hope they are the start of labor. So exciting! :)

Thanks hun! Me too. I had GD controlled with diet, but it took Zoela a few more days to regulate her own blood sugar levels.

Nothing happening over here. Plug is intact. Few BH's. No runs yet. LOL I think this baby is getting too comfy. That's okay... I've got 9 days... and hope to sleep for all of them. :)

Well I am still having the pressure contraction things and they feel stronger but still don't hurt much, they feel like menstural cramps. Also I have been loosing the plug the last two days and this morning it was slightly pink! I don't want to get too excited, but these seem positive signs?

Good luck yikes, I had no signs til the last two days, so maybe you will start showing signs of LO's arrival soon :)

Leinzlove, so are Zoela's levels where they should be now? She's sooooo cute!

Yikesbaby: Yes, sleep is good. I'm deprived all of the time. Zoela gets me up every 3 hours. I hope baby gets here soon for you, though.

Littlelotti: Sounds soooo good like things are happening. I hope the next time I check in I find that you've had your LO. :)

Thanks for asking about Zoela. Yes, her levels are good. She's perfect! It just took extra time for her pancreas to make insulin to regulate her own levels. It's common and more so in women who had GD.

hello ladies hope all well :) im 39 weeks today been getting loadsBH and back ache with them and bit of mucus,, i wear a pad now and there is always a yellowish stain on it any ideas what that could be maybe mucus aswell? x

Still having contractions but at my appointment a few hours ago, my cervix had not opened at all :(
The doctor thinks the contractions will pick up and get stronger and stronger, and I hope so!!! She said if they get stronger and by tomorrow night I am not in labor, to go to hospital and see if they can do acupuncture to help them pick up. They are hurting a bit more, but not a whole lot. Any tips to help speed them along? I have been bouncing on a birthing ball a lot, maybe that will open up my cervix?

Katy, I heard a lot of women produce more mucus in general near birth, so it sounds like a good sign :)

I am so happy to hear how well Zoela is doing!! Have you been doing alright? Does GD hang around for awhile after the birth or does it go away quite quickly?

Still having contractions but at my appointment a few hours ago, my cervix had not opened at all :(
The doctor thinks the contractions will pick up and get stronger and stronger, and I hope so!!! She said if they get stronger and by tomorrow night I am not in labor, to go to hospital and see if they can do acupuncture to help them pick up. They are hurting a bit more, but not a whole lot. Any tips to help speed them along? I have been bouncing on a birthing ball a lot, maybe that will open up my cervix?

Katy, I heard a lot of women produce more mucus in general near birth, so it sounds like a good sign :)

I am so happy to hear how well Zoela is doing!! Have you been doing alright? Does GD hang around for awhile after the birth or does it go away quite quickly?
i go on my ball and it makes the bh and backache hurt more i rock right bk and forwards aswell as side to side and bouncing lol and roll my hips in a circle it makes them hurt a bit more so hopefully they doing something.. i got midwife tomorrow 11.30am uk time... and shes going to check me :) ahh thanks i was worried about the yellowish stain on my pad as when i wipe my mucus plus is light white hint of green which i had with all of my babies sorry TMI x x

My contractions are getting stronger and stronger! They arebetween 5 and 9 mins apart now but defiantly starting to hurt! I am getting excited/focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->