January Babies?

Jch had her baby early this morning... I'm pretty sure. (Maybe look in the January Beans thread.) :yipee:

Mrs Mel: Ahhh... I was hoping baby wasn't being so snug in there. :hugs: Any signs? When is your next OB appt?

AFM: I've probably shouted to the moon... But I'm being induced Monday!

Oh congrats to Jch! How wonderful for her :)

good luck leinzlove with the induction! Can't wait to hear about your new LO!

Jch had her baby early this morning... I'm pretty sure. (Maybe look in the January Beans thread.) :yipee:

Mrs Mel: Ahhh... I was hoping baby wasn't being so snug in there. :hugs: Any signs? When is your next OB appt?

AFM: I've probably shouted to the moon... But I'm being induced Monday!

Good luck for tomorrow! Look forward to hearing the news!
I'm seeing my midwife on Tues, where she'll attempt a sweep :) x

Mel: I hope you are in labor right now. No need to make it to the sweep... :hugs:

Good luck Mel! I hope you can hold your baby very soon!

Lenizlove, can't wait to hear about your LO:)

Thanks ladies, but it's looking like the sweep is going to happen! No sign of baby today!

Lenizlove, good luck with your induction!

And good luck littlelotti, not long now! x

Mel hope the sweep helps move things along

Leinzlove can't wait to see your little girl and hear all about her birth

I have a drs appointment in about an hour.....I have no idea what to expect :( I'm not getting my hopes up again

Jess: Can't wait to see your LO! Can't believe our babies will be born on the same day. YAY! :)

Ladies: I've been updating my journal. Link is in signature.

DH and I promised not to tell anyone what names we've chosen... but I am going to tell you ladies, just to get it off my chest. :)

Boy: London James
Girl: Sienna June (June is my grandma's name)

Yay!! Feels good to tell someone!

ahh wow has she congrats....i feel.like il be the last one on here lol x

Katy, I am feeling like that too, I have not had any contractions or anything different feeling in my body. I don't even know what a contraction feels like and my mom said she was fully dilated before she felt any, she only went in because she was bleeding and they told her she was ready to push :o

Katy, I am feeling like that too, I have not had any contractions or anything different feeling in my body. I don't even know what a contraction feels like and my mom said she was fully dilated before she felt any, she only went in because she was bleeding and they told her she was ready to push :o

Wouldn't that be lovely?!

HUGE CONGRATS Leinzlove!!! Can't wait to hear your story and see some pics!!

ah wow that would be good i.just dont dilate :-( i always have the drip put in iv had a bit of mucus but thats about it but i had that with all mine and thy all be late :-( im due 28th jan.. im viewing a house today so.was thinking knowing my luck.i would of went into labour lol as been.waiting.for a viewing of a house for ages hehe x

Lovely names YikesBaby! Love Love Love the June especially. :)

AFM: Here's my Zoela Dawn, born January 15, 2013 at 12:15pm (Eastern Usa) weighing 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Both of us Baby & Mama healthy! :)

Attachments

• 580537_10200164239210209_200343979_n.jpg
    580537_10200164239210209_200343979_n.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 25978_10200165861730771_675102796_n.jpg
    25978_10200165861730771_675102796_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 2
Lovely names YikesBaby! Love Love Love the June especially. :)

AFM: Here's my Zoela Dawn, born January 15, 2013 at 12:15pm (Eastern Usa) weighing 6lbs 12oz and 19 1/2 inches long.

Both of us Baby & Mama healthy! :)
big congrats hun she is just so cute :) she weighs the same as my 2nd baby did :D x x

Hey girls, idk if I updated this thread yet
I had my little girl on 1/15/2013 she weighed 7lbs 10oz 2oinches long at 7:31am
[IMG]https://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd425/Icca19/2013-01-16144805.jpg[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->