January Baby beans!

FuzzyLlama they aren’t are they really but they’re definitely catching on slowly. My cousins fiancée had one for her 2nd child but I couldn’t go because of MS :(
Same here with me & my partner except he doesn’t have any children at all, I’ve got my daughter and desperately hoping for a little sister for her.. I never had one so give them what you never had & all that ;)
It saves a lot of money though reusing everything from the last baby!

So I had my scan and I’m a little further gone then expected so now feel more comfortable being in January due date thread! Initially thought they were due Feb! But yes my lovely lots of extra tests, scans, appointments with it being twins we have a gender reveal booked on August the 18th! As this is my fourth pregnancy and with it being twins I feel them now and again it’s so strange haha their both in completely different places and after the ultrasound it makes sense now I feel them where I do! it’s still very much surreal for me.

Does anybody have an inkling on what they think their having gender wise? From the start I thought two girls but now I’m swayed more to one of each! I have two boys from my previous relationship and my partner has two girls from his so our finale baby turned into a duo haha xx

I’m a little late to this party but I’m due 7th January!
16 week check is this Thursday then 20 week scan is 4 weeks today, we can’t wait!! 😁

yay! welcome and I hope your scan goes well <3 I've a bit till I can have my 20 week scan and man is it hard being patient, lol!

So I had my scan and I’m a little further gone then expected so now feel more comfortable being in January due date thread! Initially thought they were due Feb! But yes my lovely lots of extra tests, scans, appointments with it being twins we have a gender reveal booked on August the 18th! As this is my fourth pregnancy and with it being twins I feel them now and again it’s so strange haha their both in completely different places and after the ultrasound it makes sense now I feel them where I do! it’s still very much surreal for me.

Does anybody have an inkling on what they think their having gender wise? From the start I thought two girls but now I’m swayed more to one of each! I have two boys from my previous relationship and my partner has two girls from his so our finale baby turned into a duo haha xx

This is so fantastic! I'm so happy everything is going well for you :D I haven;t felt my little one yet, but I was told that the anterior placenta would take longer for me to feel :)

At first I used to dream vividly about a little boy, but out of nowhere I had a dream of a little girl who was about 1-2 that looked like me, so Ii'm up in the air now lol! I do really want a boy, but I'll be happy for another little princess too, that's what little sprout's big sister is hoping for lol :)

I hope everyone's having a great week so far and a big hi to the new January mama's! I'm really excited for our upcoming scans and I am looking forward to seeing how everyone is getting on :D

This is so fantastic! I'm so happy everything is going well for you :D I haven;t felt my little one yet, but I was told that the anterior placenta would take longer for me to feel :)

At first I used to dream vividly about a little boy, but out of nowhere I had a dream of a little girl who was about 1-2 that looked like me, so Ii'm up in the air now lol! I do really want a boy, but I'll be happy for another little princess too, that's what little sprout's big sister is hoping for lol :)

How exciting! When do you find out?

How exciting! When do you find out?

on the 23rd of August, it feels so far away lol! I've thought about calling and asking if I could have a gender scan now, but it'd probably be a no anyway.

We had our gender scan on Sunday and found out that after having triplets boys we are having a little girl !!! Hope everyone is feeling well - syptoms seem to be fading this end xx

We had our gender scan on Sunday and found out that after having triplets boys we are having a little girl !!! Hope everyone is feeling well - syptoms seem to be fading this end xx

Congrats on your little girl! :pink:

I'm due the 29th or so, to be honest i don't even know for sure as I'm still waiting on my dating scan. Won't get it until 15th August either. So annoying waiting this long.

How come you have to wait so long?! They should be able to tell you the gender by then!

I'm due the 29th or so, to be honest i don't even know for sure as I'm still waiting on my dating scan. Won't get it until 15th August either. So annoying waiting this long.

I'm also surprised they are waiting that long to give you your first initial scan. I can empathize with you though, I won't have my gender scan till the 23rd of this month.

I know I can't believe it either! I will be having a good moan when I go in. As I'm in a wheelchair and need injections and haven't gotten them yet. Everything is just so slow where I am but my gender scan is booked for the 23rd. I'll be looking at my dating scan to tell the sex myself as you say I will be able to by then! They won't confirm it but I'll have an idea. It's really annoying me not even knowing yet if my baby is ok in there. Still just under two weeks to go x

Fine, can't complain. The sickness is nowhere near as bad now. Still waiting for my scan that's all I have to update. I considered getting a private one but it's close to £100 and 60 miles drive away. Not long now anyhow. The letter also says no children allowed into the scan room. I have 5 kids, 4 of which we will have to bring with us we have zero family support or anyone to mind them. So my husband isn't going to be able to be there to see. Never had any issue with past hospitals and my kids are all very well behaved. That private scan is looking more inviting.

I'm doing well, just nervous ahead of my scan on Friday. I am always nervous before a scan.

Hi everyone,

I'm doing a lot better after today. My Dd really hurt my bump last night and as my OB wanted I went to the ER today to make sure the bubs was ok, thankfully they are :) Other than that just avoiding the heat the best I can. welcome to everyone who just joined in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->