January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

Glong - that's fab. I'm so happy you got your 2-3. I think you may had an initial slow starter but that's a great test.

I tested today as I had 2 frer left here is my test at 24dpo

https:// [URL=https://s1254.photobucket.com/user/selina224/media/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_1515.jpg.html]https://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh607/selina224/Mobile%20Uploads/DSC_1515.jpg[/URL]

Glong, great news!! Praying you just had a slow riser but the rest will be smooth sailing!

Slammer- bummer about the thermometer! I've been having some stretching too, much more than with my first pregnancy.

Shobbs- amazing! See, that's what I would love to see :) I'm 21 DPO today so think I will pick up one more and test either Wednesday or Thursday

Looking forward to bloods tomorrow xx

Ok I am absolutely shattered my youngest is currently on antibiotics for scarlet fever and of course means he absolutely hates it, having to give it 4 times a day is torture. The poor might I hate being good mummy bad mummy. I didn't go to work today ( I work 12 hour shifts) as a manager and my boss phoned me to say 'we have a very busy week this week you know' arghh it really wound me up. Like I would choose to avoid work on a busy week.

Anyway that's my mini rant, also a ate a bar of chocolate this evening (my treat as I can't have a glass of wine anymore) and I have had the worst heartburn in the world. :(

Glong - fabulous! Maybe it was just a slow rise! Keeping fx for you!!

I'm by testing recently but I really want to take another FRER just to see the line get darker than the control. I took my second CB on Sunday and it sto said 2-3 which made me sad. :( I know my levels are rising wel though so I'm not too worried.

Glong - fabulous! Maybe it was just a slow rise! Keeping fx for you!!

I'm by testing recently but I really want to take another FRER just to see the line get darker than the control. I took my second CB on Sunday and it sto said 2-3 which made me sad. :( I know my levels are rising wel though so I'm not too worried.

I didn't get my 3+ until 22 dpo

I just got my first numbers back and they were 851.2 at 4 weeks and 2 days!!!!!!!!! My Hcg numbers are measuring 1 week ahead :happydance::happydance:. Did my second draw today I'm really praying that those numbers doubled

Hi please add me on for 5th.

I just started feeling crappy today with exhaustion & a little nausea, headache all day too but that could just be the hot couple of days we've experienced!

Was a fb group started?

Ok I've created a closed group as it stands called 'keepsakes' this is the quickest way to get everyone added. Of course it give no indication what the group is about and only members can see what is being said. Feel free to add the group also if you pm your name then I can confirm only b&b members are added and no snooping eyes :)

Finally at 24 dpo I'm praying this is good news

Should get bloods tomorrow but I was stuck on 1-2 for sooo long

YEY! Glong see I told ya honey <3 You just needed a few more days to get your 2-3 xoxoxoxoxo

Can you please put me down for the 16th? This is just going off the start of my LMP of April 9th

Shobbs there are a few groups with one member called Keepsakes, what does your profile pic look like?

Ok I've created a closed group as it stands called 'keepsakes' this is the quickest way to get everyone added. Of course it give no indication what the group is about and only members can see what is being said. Feel free to add the group also if you pm your name then I can confirm only b&b members are added and no snooping eyes :)
Never been in a closed group that I remember :D

added all new members to the front!

shobbs- oh no! hope your little guy feels better soon!

angel-do you have another CB digital? when will you take it if you do?

momtastic- great news!!!

For the FB group, why don't we PM Shobbs (if you dont mind) and she can send the direct link? I'll do this now and add instructions to the front page so that we are able to get everyone that wants to join, while still remaining anonymous on the main thread. Thoughts?

kksy - I don't have another CB Digital. :/ Will probably pick one up in the next few days and take it. Just to make myself happy.

I think that's a great idea, to get a direct link to the group. I"ve searched for keepsakes and there are way too many groups with that name, even as closed groups.

I will need to try and check in more to keep up with the chat on this thread :) congratulations to everyone! And I'm excited to be sharing this moment with you guys.

I'm excited but also super nervous about this pregnancy. I'm praying this one sticks around and doing my best to have faith but it's tricky once you've experienced a mc! I'm analysing everything and checking myself when I go to the loo. Tbh I don't really have many symptoms other than my boobs are really sore, I've been having cramping too which makes me nervous. I don't feel nauseous at all. I was 1-2 weeks on the CBD last Monday and then a week later 3+ which I can only see as a good thing?? &#129300; I'm a fitness instructor as a part time job alongside my full time job and I'm concerned I may be overdoing it-not more than I would when not pregnant but I'm worried this may have had something to do with the mc I had... As I say... Over analysing everything!!

Hoping everyone has a great day! It's beautiful and sunny here today for a change!! Hooray!

Sunshine star I'm really nervous too. I dont have any symptoms atm. I have had a bit of nausea a few days but nothing with like my first pregnancy.

By this time last time i had sore boobs, crazy ms, was uncontrollably emotional.

By comparison i feel like i am not even pregnant so I'm stressing. And of course when the dr called to tell me my blood results i was more concerned with a vitamin deficiency she found and asking what to take so I didnt actually ask what my numbers were. Though she did say they were 'good' so I suppose I should try relax, enjoy NOT feeling sick and wait for my dating scan.

Can I be added for the 8th of Jan please?

Feeling good so far, very tired with sore boobs and an achey stomach, but no sickness yet thankfully!

Looking forward to chatting, hope everyone is feeling well! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"