January Baby Bears 2017 ~ 48 Momma Bears: 21 Blue, 17 Pink

WDW- got you added! sorry about that :flower: And yes, GBS can come and go. Here if you test positive at any point during pregnancy they will treat you at birth as if you have it. better to be safe than sorry kind of a thing. I anticipate I'll have it at the end as well though based on my last pregnancy. Hope you enjoy the last week of feeling good for a bit! Did it go away with your other 2 after first tri or did it linger?

slammerkin- sorry it lasted so long for you :( I hope this time is different and you get to enjoy second tri as well!

Jan- thanks! I'll look into flaxseed when I go grocery shopping next week :thumbup:

van- totally understandable why its so nerve-wracking. i hope baby continues to grow well for you. are they going to do any more draws?

Angel- i've only had a few bouts of nausea and being a little extra tired...and i totally picked up more tests tonight lol. I think its hard when you are in that in between time before symptoms really kick in (though to be fair, lots of women are asymptomatic during first tri and still have healthy beans). If a test will help reassure you, then I would go for it at this point. I would heavily caution against testing past 6 weeks as you will start to run into the hook effect at some point and will only stress yourself more. And like Van said, GBS is Group B Strep. Here is a link with more information about it https://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancy-complications/group-b-strep-infection/ Essentially it is an infection that could be passed onto baby as they pass through the birth canal and cause things like pneumonia or meningitis (along with others). They will give you antibiotics during labor to protect the baby and drastically reduce the odds of them getting sick.

vrogers- welcome! i'm so sorry for your previous loss and pray for good news for you at your appointment!

Kksy - I might go on Thursday. I can't decide if I should keep getting the betas or not.

My youngest caught GBS. He was born at 28 weeks so I was never tested. It was the scariest time of my life he deteriorated so quickly within hours he was being resuscitated. Luckily we were in hospital and my little man fought so hard. Definitely getting tested this time

Hi ladies, I was sitting on the couch last night with my legs over the arm and I did a wee sneeze and I had an almighty shooting pain in my right pelvis. It disappeared straight away but was painful. I've googled it and it came up ligament stretching however, I'm worried I'm a bit early for that?! At only 5w3d. Has anyone had experience of this? Today it feels a kind of strange throbbing pain, not sore but just annoying. Eek! 🤔

Hi ladies, I was sitting on the couch last night with my legs over the arm and I did a wee sneeze and I had an almighty shooting pain in my right pelvis. It disappeared straight away but was painful. I've googled it and it came up ligament stretching however, I'm worried I'm a bit early for that?! At only 5w3d. Has anyone had experience of this? Today it feels a kind of strange throbbing pain, not sore but just annoying. Eek! 🤔

Oh yes.... Just sneezed and it really hurt. Definitely ligament stretching. I Get it when I stand up to quickly. Definitely nothing to worry about

morning sickness has got me :( last night felt awful as I was so exhausted. Led in bed thinking I'm gonna throw up. Woke up this morning and felt iffy. Now just had a light lunch and my reflex's are on overdrive. I actually really badly do not want to throw up, I hate being sick :(

Thank you Shobbs! 😊 Sorry you're feeling sickly! Hope you have a good day X

Kksy- You are very much welcome :) Hope it helps!

Shobbs- so sorry about your lil one, glad he was a fighter though.. Also sorry about the nausea but hey :D Nice sign!

Sunshine- sounds like legement pain :( It hurts :( I hate when I have to cough or sneeze ...

Patni- Welcome and congrats!!

My morning sickness has gotten worse since yesterday. I was hoping it would be pretty mild this time around. I keep reminding myself these are all signs reminding me I am pregnant and the baby is growing.

I would also kill for a nap right now.

So I just had some brown spotting. Only when I wiped but now I'm so nervous. I called my RE just to get their opinion.

I had an u/s this morning and they didn't see anything in my uterus but there is fluid on pelvis so I'm most likely having an ectopic pregnancy :cry: I did another blood draw to make sure my numbers are still going up so now I'm just waiting to hear back from my doctor to see what the next step is :cry:. I'm really devastated

I had an u/s this morning and they didn't see anything in my uterus but there is fluid on pelvis so I'm most likely having an ectopic pregnancy :cry: I did another blood draw to make sure my numbers are still going up so now I'm just waiting to hear back from my doctor to see what the next step is :cry:. I'm really devastated

Please make sure they see a baby in your tubes before they do anything pls..Was there at least a sac in your uterus???

They offered for me to come in for a u/s tomorrow. I hope it stops but going in for a u/s tomorrow will help me feel better.

They offered for me to come in for a u/s tomorrow. I hope it stops but going in for a u/s tomorrow will help me feel better.
So glad you get to go! Could be normal honey :) I bled with all my kiddos

I hope everything is OK danser.

Momtastic I'm so sorry!

I have read in so many places that bleeding in early pregnancy can be completely normal, but hopefully the scan will give you some answers.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->