• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*January baby's* *7 baby's born*

^ WOOO!!! :D I'm 39 weeks today! Ahh it's coming so close.. I'm pretty sure he'll go over though now. Silly boy :dohh:

xoxox

^ Congrats on reaching your due date!! :D He's still got a few hours... :dust: :dust: :dust:. Labour dust for you :) You've made it far too comfy in there for him, do some star jumps XD

xoxox

Look's like were all going to go over I think i was just andyymay who managed the day before her due date...

hopefully we just keep popping.

I'm guessing Laurabee has gone to be induced.?!

I'm not holding out much hope for my sweep on tuesday i think LG will end up being induced.

Congrats for reaching you due date and Lor hope your little one isn't too stubborn.

:dust:

Ahh I so hope it's not going to be a trend of overdue babies this month!.. We're clearly all far too comfy!

Good luck for the sweep emmylou92! You never know :) Keep positive and keep moving around, get that little girl uncomfy!

I would of thought LauraBee is being induced? :reads through her posts: Yupp she said she was being induced on the 14th, so fingers crossed she has had her little one now and just hasn't been able to update!!

xoxox

Am I the only one that wants LO to stay put :haha: I have exams on the 26th and the 27th! So really hoping he hangs on until then lol!
I bet I'll have him early now though, jinxed it!

:haha: well and truly jinxed yourself there. He'll arrive bang in the middle of an exam :rofl:

xoxox

Oh gosh I can imagine it now haha! I think I would just scream 'get everyone the fuck out!' lmao.. How embarrassing would that be!

Thank you Lor :)
I have tryed everything to make her uncomfy in there but its just not bothering her.
she a stubborn little girly...Its not her who is uncomfy its me :( hehe. Never mind.

Hopefully Laura has had her LO...
I do look forward to seeing everyone's pic's.

^ Congrats on reaching your due date!! :D He's still got a few hours... :dust: :dust: :dust:. Labour dust for you :) You've made it far too comfy in there for him, do some star jumps XD

xoxox

Still Here So Offically Over Due But The Stars Jumps Bit Did Make Me Laugh :haha: xx

Hiya, had my 39 week midwife appointment today and everything is great :)
I've been booked in for a sweep on Monday if nothing gets moving, I really, really hope it does before then though! But if she's anything like any of the other January babies looks like I'll be waiting til the 31st and being booked in for an induction! :cry:

xoxox

Still Here So Offically Over Due But The Stars Jumps Bit Did Make Me Laugh :haha: xx

:rofl: Honestly, I got so desperate with my little girl going so overdue, I did do a few star jumps myself... :rofl:

emmylou92 - Hope you're little girlie decides to make her appearance soon. It does get very very uncomfy towards the end :( I'm getting uncomfy already. Every time I have to turn over in bed, near enough EVERYTHING clicks. But I'm 90% sure he's going to go overdue..

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: Labour dust for.. well pretty much all of us :haha:

xoxox

SWEEP TODAY :) at 11am fingers crossed hehe. I dont want to be induced.

Then off to asda to pick up a few baby bits :)

:dust: For everyone :dust:

I'm guessing Laura has had her Little girly just not had time to get on here.
Hope everything went well with them both.

Hi guys...im due on 29th January 2011 - pink bump very excited and nervous now :)

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev028pr___.png

Sweep was better than expected.
3cm dialated atm :) and mw thinks i'll be in full labour by tonight.

Come on Hollie Lou

jj240_4 - welcommee :wave:

And I've already commented on another thread emmylou92 buttt.... :happydance: WAHOOOO!!! I hoep you're little girl decides to make an appearance today!!!

I can't believe I'm due in 4 days... it doesn't quite seem real. Butt I'm not setting my hopes on being early or even on time. It feels far too much like my pregnancy with my daughter this end bit.. no signs. My body likes being pregnant it seems :haha: personally I'm getting less and less sleep and aching ALL the time. Can't say I'm enjoying this last bit too much again. Still, I am enjoying my last few days (or...weeks) with the 'peace' of just having to deal with one little one.. :coffee: .. :rofl:

Hope Laura and her little girl are doing well and the labour and birth went well.

xoxox

Lor your due our first boy :)
i know the last stage iff deffo the worst....

just to let you all know....im contracting every 7/8 mins and ive had my show think this is it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->