January/February 2023 Gems

I'm measuring 8 weeks and 6 days today and everything is looking perfect . Baby's heart rate is 175 bpm, so nice and strong. Last week's was 158 bpm so baby is growing perfectly so far. Now I have to wait until July 26 for my next scan, but I'm excited because I'll be graduating from my fertility clinic that day. So I will have my first OB appointment on August 5.

View attachment 1109756
Lovely pic :)

I'm starting to feel the exhaustion now, after complaining I didn't feel an iota bit pregnant urg. Still no other symptoms but definitely noticing the tiredness. I get up, I could go back to bed!
Have 12 week scan date through as well, 9 August so a month today. Consultant appt after as I imagine I'll be high risk again.

I’m debating if I should create a group to manage. I don’t have a ton of time and not sure if I know what I’d be doing lol but I could try

let me know if you do darling x I’d offer to set one up but I know id be terrible at keeping it updated x

Lovely pic :)

I'm starting to feel the exhaustion now, after complaining I didn't feel an iota bit pregnant urg. Still no other symptoms but definitely noticing the tiredness. I get up, I could go back to bed!
Have 12 week scan date through as well, 9 August so a month today. Consultant appt after as I imagine I'll be high risk again.
The fatigue is my main symptom, though my morning sickness is bad today! I feel like I could really go to sleep at any time! lol. I'm normally someone that can't fall asleep during the day and I'm having to take daily naps now.

Ok how do I post a link of the group I created?? Lol

Its called Jan/Feb 2023 bundles of joy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"