January/February 2023 Gems

Afm: today has been the worst on being tired. It was busy at work. My whole body is in pain. I couldn’t even take a nap I was hurting so much, hubby massaged my feet and my God it was the best feeling ever. I was able to doze off after that. I woke up for a sec and felt like I couldn’t move. Anyhoo… moral of the story. I feel like I’ve been beaten with 10 sack of potatoes lol

Thanks ladies . Still no changes today no spotting and my cervix is very high and firmly shut. No nausea today but I took unisom last night. I won't update until after my appointment Tuesday morning unless something changes. Tomorrow is a holiday in the US and gonna be hanging and bbqing some rib eyes and watching fireworks

Thanks ladies . Still no changes today no spotting and my cervix is very high and firmly shut. No nausea today but I took unisom last night. I won't update until after my appointment Tuesday morning unless something changes. Tomorrow is a holiday in the US and gonna be hanging and bbqing some rib eyes and watching fireworks
Heeey cool you enjoy that. I wish I was bbqn but I’m off tomorrow and my body is hurting tremendously from work. I will gladly be resting. They working my nerves with the fire works lol. They always do, they’ve been going off all day lol. Anyhoo happy 4th!

Oh @Ruskiegirl I really do hope for a miracle for you. I was gonna say maybe u just wasn’t as far as u thought but then remembered ure line stealer at like 14dpo so I think u must of been right with ure dates. I actually had a feeling they was gonna say you was further along with tests like that or twins or something.
Anyway hoping for a miracle for you tomorrow.
If it’s not good news please feel free to pm me any time. Had many losses so I know how it is.
I am thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for good news love

AFM
I’ve found out I’m anaemic which explains my tiredness and dizziness. My nausea seems to have gone up a gear too I feel just rotten girls :sick:
I’ve got my 12 weeks scan at 10am. Praying all is well in there I will be back to update x:hugs:

At the Dr waiting for them to call me back I'm so scared

I won't know until later this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Dr sounded optimistic though and says there is a chance everything will be okay. He also upped my progesterone to 200mg a day

Awww @Ruskiegirl so glad he feeling optimistic so glad to hear baby still there also ❤️ fingers crossed betas are really good also xx

@cazza22 I'm stalking for after you've had your scan hehe xx

Just got my results 5,814.0 they are dropping. Thank you for being so supportive ladies but my time on the site is over it is just to hard to stay here for me now. I won't be able to keep up the thread so if someone would like to start a new one you can . Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies ladies

Just got my results 5,814.0 they are dropping. Thank you for being so supportive ladies but my time on the site is over it is just to hard to stay here for me now. I won't be able to keep up the thread so if someone would like to start a new one you can . Good luck with the rest of your pregnancies ladies

Oh ruskie I'm so sorry :cry: I just want to give you massive hug :hugs: I nonit won't make matters any better but it might help a little xx

Feel absolutely crushed for you darling I am so so very sorry :cry:

Awww @Ruskiegirl so glad he feeling optimistic so glad to hear baby still there also ❤️ fingers crossed betas are really good also xx

@cazza22 I'm stalking for after you've had your scan hehe xx

Babe I’m so fuckin scared after all our girls loss it’s petrifying me. I’ll update asap please pray for me and bean x

Babe I’m so fuckin scared after all our girls loss it’s petrifying me. I’ll update asap please pray for me and bean x

I've been thinking about you all night I'll be definitely be stalking tomorrow a min past 10:30 so 10:31 lmao xx

Thank you I am just glad I have an answer at least not the one I was hoping for but it makes it a little easier. GL with your scan @cazza22

Oh @Ruskiegirl love I am so sad to read this. Absolutely heartbroken for you love. It’s just so so cruel :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->