January/February 2023 Gems

This is the last time I will visit looks like my body has figured it out and the process has started. I sure will miss bnb

@Ruskiegirl
Will miss you. Take all the time u need love. I would love to see you back one day when ever and if you feel ready. I still believe you will get your rainbow. I had 4 back to back losses in 2020 then fell with my son. Had 2 losses this year and know I’ll be in for more I expect but gonna keep trying. Feel free to message me anytime love. If you need to talk or rant or anything. Here for you. Just so devastated for you it’s so sad :cry:

@cazza22
Massive congratulations glad all is well

Awww hello little baby ❤️ glad everything is well huge relief need something happy xx

Thank you for being supportive of me even through your grief babe. You’ve been amazing. Not sure where to go from here so I think I’m just gonna stalk your journal from now on. I know I won’t keep up with mine if I make one so no point in doing one. So I’m here for your journey too x lots of love

Thank you for being supportive of me even through your grief babe. You’ve been amazing. Not sure where to go from here so I think I’m just gonna stalk your journal from now on. I know I won’t keep up with mine if I make one so no point in doing one. So I’m here for your journey too x lots of love

I'm always here babe :) I haven't actually logged anything new in my journal for a couple days we have all had covid so heads battered literally lol xx

I'm always here babe :) I haven't actually logged anything new in my journal for a couple days we have all had covid so heads battered literally lol xx
Oh huny I hope it buggers off soon :( it’s rife here in Manchester too covid everywhere again . Hope you’re ok x

Omggggggg…. Look at baby. This makes me happy. I know you were over the moon being able to see baby. I can’t wait til Monday when I can see my babe

so excited for you huny and yours will be even clearer as you’ll be further on than me x can’t wait for your update Chick :cloud9:

Oh huny I hope it buggers off soon :( it’s rife here in Manchester too covid everywhere again . Hope you’re ok x

I'm getting there I'm ready to ovulate again I'm very wet down there tmi sorry but just not ready this month going to sit this one out :shrug: xx

I'm getting there I'm ready to ovulate again I'm very wet down there tmi sorry but just not ready this month going to sit this one out :shrug: xx
I get that completely babes. I took a month out after all my MC’s just to get my head back straight it’s such a mind fuck isn’t it T. So glad you’re regulating though hun as much as you’ve been through this past month the last thing you needed was your cycle going haywire too x thinking of you my lovely x

I'm measuring 8 weeks and 6 days today and everything is looking perfect . Baby's heart rate is 175 bpm, so nice and strong. Last week's was 158 bpm so baby is growing perfectly so far. Now I have to wait until July 26 for my next scan, but I'm excited because I'll be graduating from my fertility clinic that day. So I will have my first OB appointment on August 5.

IMG-2252.jpg

I'm measuring 8 weeks and 6 days today and everything is looking perfect . Baby's heart rate is 175 bpm, so nice and strong. Last week's was 158 bpm so baby is growing perfectly so far. Now I have to wait until July 26 for my next scan, but I'm excited because I'll be graduating from my fertility clinic that day. So I will have my first OB appointment on August 5.

View attachment 1109756

Wohoooo so happy for you darling x helloooo little jelly bean xxxxx

View attachment 1109756
Yay… baby’s looking great! Looking forward to future post

I’m debating if I should create a group to manage. I don’t have a ton of time and not sure if I know what I’d be doing lol but I could try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->