January/February 2023 new year new babies

@tdog
I pray so hard me and you both get our forever take home little rainbow babies.
I hope we are in the same due date group and both of us have healthy take home rainbow babies.

I’ve been there too. I had extremely dark lines on tests and started bleeding with my first at just over 6 weeks.
Went to the hospital and see a baby and heartbeat.
Then at 10+4 weeks I started pouring with blood. And I lost that baby. I had to have a D&C.

all my others were chemicals and then this miscarriage at 5+1 weeks loss number 9.

I hate it that us women have to go through so much trauma.

but I am praying for us both that one day we will be back posting in this group and telling these lovely ladies we are pregnant again.
I think you will be sooner than me love.
But would be really nice if we both were pregnant together and in the same due date group.

U always have my support love. U always know where I am.
It sucks we’re both at square one again. I never thought I would be back ttc again and I definitely didn’t think it for you. It’s so shocking and so sad.

it absolutely sucks and yes like someone else said is so very cruel and unfair.

I’ve got you babe.

we will get our rainbows. I pray that in Jesus name Amen [-o<[-o<

I can't believe you both have lost so close together thinking of you both, sorry been popping in here to check on you guys xxx
@tdog the loosing the plug sounds traumatic I can't imagine what you're going through :hugs:

I can't believe you both have lost so close together thinking of you both, sorry been popping in here to check on you guys xxx
@tdog the loosing the plug sounds traumatic I can't imagine what you're going through :hugs:

Thank you love it just hits you really hard and the reality of the baby not being with us any more :cry: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->