January/February 2023 new year new babies

So the antibiotics are already working a little a lot less pain now thank goodness. For the first few hours of the day I can sit down and do things at my computer but once it hits midday I have had to lay down for the rest of the day cause this UTI is making everything feel so much worse.

Glad they are working love so hope it clears for you soon xx

So when I wiped this morn after being to loo the blood was more but like a pinkish colour, ladies I'm so scared that I'm going to get to scan and the baby isn't there any more:cry: xx

Hello everyone, wondering if I can pop in and join - confirmed today I am indeed pregnant, initial due date estimate of 23 February.
Still in a bit of shock tbh, not really having any feelings about it. Very conscious we have an almost 7 month old, I didn't end that pregnancy well which is not helping my thoughts atm!
Welcome huny and congratulations xxxxxxx

So when I wiped this morn after being to loo the blood was more but like a pinkish colour, ladies I'm so scared that I'm going to get to scan and the baby isn't there any more:cry: xx

Oh darling I hate this limbo you’re in x what time are you in for a scan? X

The last few times I've been to loo there has been hardly anything there at all now if I was to lose the baby surely there be more blood :shrug: it's been on and off since Sunday evening not mass amount just when I wipe xx

I'm there at 2:30 and as the time goes on the more nervous iam :cry: xx

thinkinv of you huny x please keep your chin up I’m sure baby bean is just fine in there ok x x thinking of you x

Hoping for a good outcome for you hun :hugs:

Hi ladies went for scan and there's no heartbeat :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: if someone wants to do another thread as I won't be able to carry this on, wish all you gorgeous ladies all the luck in the world xx

Hi ladies went for scan and there's no heartbeat :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: if someone wants to do another thread as I won't be able to carry this on, wish all you gorgeous ladies all the luck in the world xx
Oh no I am so sorry sweetie :hug::hug:

Just popping in to say I am so so sorry and saddened to hear ure news @tdog
I was so sure everything was going to work out for you and I’m absolutely devastated.
U know where I am love and I’m here to support you. Just message me anytime on messenger.
I wish none of us women had to go through stuff like this.
I’m so heartbroken for you and sending you the most biggest hugs. wish you lived near me so I could personally hug you.
lots of love love so sorry :cry:<3

So so sorry @tdog i hate to wake up to news like this. I honestly don’t know what to say. I hate that you have to experience this loss. :hugs:

Honest ladies thank you so much for your kind words, you ladies are awesome I will be stalking here and there not going to lie as ill want to no how you lovely ladies are getting on xx

I will start up a new thread in a little bit here and post a link to it . Filling my pool up atm

My whole heart just skipped a beat :cry::cry:I’m in utter shock I feel so sick for you darling. This shit is so unfair. Saying I’m sorry just isn’t enough darling. I am absolutely devastated for you tdog :hug: can’t believe it. Here if you need us babe I’m so heartbroken :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->