January/February 2023 new year new babies

My whole heart just skipped a beat :cry::cry:I’m in utter shock I feel so sick for you darling. This shit is so unfair. Saying I’m sorry just isn’t enough darling. I am absolutely devastated for you tdog :hug: can’t believe it. Here if you need us babe I’m so heartbroken :-(

Thank you so much for your kind words love honest means a lot ❤️ xx

@tdog im so so sorry to hear of your mc. I hope you’re ok xx

Thank you Lucy I'm okish still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing:cry: xx
You poor thing. It’s hard about emotionally getting your head around it and then there’s the hormones dip. Sending so much love xx

I’ve not been on BnB for ages but I read about your awful news and wanted to send my deepest sympathies and huge hugs to you. TTC/pregnancy can be so cruel at times and I’m so very sorry that you are having to go through this :hugs: Take good care of yourself. :cry:

I’ve not been on BnB for ages but I read about your awful news and wanted to send my deepest sympathies and huge hugs to you. TTC/pregnancy can be so cruel at times and I’m so very sorry that you are having to go through this :hugs: Take good care of yourself. :cry:

Thank you so much dee right now it seems so surreal I think it will hit hard when the bleeding is heavy :cry: all I've done is cry, I just new deep down baby wasn't with us anymore, I went for that viability scan at 8 weeks and the heartbeat was so slow but they said was fine so thought they the professionals they no :cry: xx

Thank you so much dee right now it seems so surreal I think it will hit hard when the bleeding is heavy :cry: all I've done is cry, I just new deep down baby wasn't with us anymore, I went for that viability scan at 8 weeks and the heartbeat was so slow but they said was fine so thought they the professionals they no :cry: xx

I’ve not stopped thinking about you babe. I’m still in complete shock so god only knows what state you’re in right now. I didn’t know that babies heartbeat was slow at your scan darling I wonder if that’s why they didn’t give you the BPM like they did at mine?. I just can’t wrap my head around it all & I can’t lie it’s completely sent me into a panic zone too those words “no heartbeat” no matter how many times we’ve heard them they Haunt our souls don’t they darling. Oh tdog I don’t want to leave our little group I’m so very sad for you xxxxxxx sending all my love hun x

I’ve not stopped thinking about you babe. I’m still in complete shock so god only knows what state you’re in right now. I didn’t know that babies heartbeat was slow at your scan darling I wonder if that’s why they didn’t give you the BPM like they did at mine?. I just can’t wrap my head around it all & I can’t lie it’s completely sent me into a panic zone too those words “no heartbeat” no matter how many times we’ve heard them they Haunt our souls don’t they darling. Oh tdog I don’t want to leave our little group I’m so very sad for you xxxxxxx sending all my love hun x

Awww thanks love apparently these don't do the heartbeat sound at that ultrasound they never have done that early they didn't with Heidi and quinn, just goes to show even a early ultrasound is not enough to put mind at ease sorry if that scared you love :cry: I honestly can't focus on anything I've hugged my 15 month old and not put him down honest this hurts so much :cry: :cry: :cry: xx

Awww thanks love apparently these don't do the heartbeat sound at that ultrasound they never have done that early they didn't with Heidi and quinn, just goes to show even a early ultrasound is not enough to put mind at ease sorry if that scared you love :cry: I honestly can't focus on anything I've hugged my 15 month old and not put him down honest this hurts so much :cry: :cry: :cry: xx

There is no pain like it I wish I could say something to help babe but I know there’s nothing :-(. Absorb all those Quinn cuddles darling our only medicine is our kids isn’t it :cry:I’m here if you need to talk ok my lovely :hug:

@cazza22 I'm still going to stalk here and there as I want ro see how my ladies are getting on you ladies were just the best xx

I don’t even know what to say. My nerves are shot to shit. It’s crazy how we all bond going thru this process and truly feel for each other even tho we’ve not physically met. It hurts because I wanted us all to go thru this together esp being due within a week of each other. I hope if you keep trying that the next one sticks. And we’ll so be here for you :hug:

@cazza22 I'm still going to stalk here and there as I want ro see how my ladies are getting on you ladies were just the best xx
It sucks that your going through this :( It is always sad to not make it to the end with everyone you make friends with on these threads
I started up a new thread was wondering if you wanted to edit the first post an put a link in there that way you can find us there too January/February 2023 Gems

It sucks that your going through this :( It is always sad to not make it to the end with everyone you make friends with on these threads
I started up a new thread was wondering if you wanted to edit the first post an put a link in there that way you can find us there too January/February 2023 Gems

It does suck love as all you ladies on here were absolutely amazing and I adored each and everyone of you, yea I'll link it love xx

feel so bonded to you girls I’ve been so fuckin sad and angry for you today tdog it’s really affected me. I’m just gutted :’(. I’m gonna be searching the threads for you if you don’t stay in here so be warned I’ll find you woman :lol: x thinking of you beautiful x

feel so bonded to you girls I’ve been so fuckin sad and angry for you today tdog it’s really affected me. I’m just gutted :’(. I’m gonna be searching the threads for you if you don’t stay in here so be warned I’ll find you woman :lol: x thinking of you beautiful x

Awww babe your honestly so kind I'm literally sat here in tears right now I've just been to loo and a great big like mucus plug came away its actually real my baby is dead :cry: xx you stalk away babe xx

Awww babe your honestly so kind I'm literally sat here in tears right now I've just been to loo and a great big like mucus plug came away its actually real my baby is dead :cry: xx you stalk away babe xx

this has just brought back such bad memories I totally know that place you’re in right now babe :cry:it’s the most horrific thing to go through as a mama. I’m so so sorry this is happening to you. It just brings it all home how this fear and worry we all have are completely valid feelings. Our hubby’s might think we’re unhinged but we have every right to be!!!. Thinkinv of you my lovely I hope you’re getting lots of cuddles and loving x

this has just brought back such bad memories I totally know that place you’re in right now babe :cry:it’s the most horrific thing to go through as a mama. I’m so so sorry this is happening to you. It just brings it all home how this fear and worry we all have are completely valid feelings. Our hubby’s might think we’re unhinged but we have every right to be!!!. Thinkinv of you my lovely I hope you’re getting lots of cuddles and loving x

Sorry about bring your memories back babe :cry: I was so indenial even tho I saw it on the screen :cry: but seeing that when I went to loo just made it all so real xx

im so sorry Tdog :( i have been checking in all the due pages and was happily watching all your progress and im just sorry about your little angel! big hugs, thinking of you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->