January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Ugh I knew this new forum layout would annoy me lol. Can't even see our siggys anymore that's really annoying!!

At least the layout after I logged in is better. Before I logged in there was a giant add showing every two posts and that fully that's gone!
I hope there's a way to bring siggies back

If you go into your profile and then go into preferences, there is a style list to choose from and you can choose one from there. One of them shows signatures

If you go into your profile and then go into preferences, there is a style list to choose from and you can choose one from there. One of them shows signatures
How do we do this? Which style is it I'm so confused!!

Not sure how I feel about this layout either

I had "show signatures" ticked already and nothing changed when I changed it to not show:/ signatures and then changed it back. I've also tried all 4 of the style layouts and the only difference I've seen between any of them was one of them has a white top border instead of a blue one, otherwise they all look the exact same :/

My autistic brain doesnt like change lol. I don't even remember what the last update looked like as I couldn't tolerate it amd reverted back to an older skin version - but now the skins aren't changing the appearances at all so I'm going to have to deal with it this time. :haha:

I will say some of the changes are for the better (easier to find my own content for one) sonits not *all* bad...

It's definitely faster and more streamlined but there's a lot of functions I don't understand cos I've never used them I suppose. Want my sig back though I enjoy looking at that x

I had my 34 week growth scan today. Wee man is back to measuring 50 centile so they think last growth scan was inaccurate. Csection booked for 20th December. 27 days to go :shock:

Not long now!
I haven't heard about any concerns with my ultrasound last Friday so I'm assuming that means my placenta isn't low enough to prevent me from having a vaginal birth so I'm going to go ahead and get my birth tub ordered this weekend

I had my 34 week growth scan today. Wee man is back to measuring 50 centile so they think last growth scan was inaccurate. Csection booked for 20th December. 27 days to go :shock:

I can’t believe you actually have a date. It feels crazy that we’re now reaching towards the ends of our pregnancy’s and baby announcements will be starting soon. It’s so exciting. How lovely your little man will be with you for Christmas :xmas8:

@salamander91 that's great baby is measuring good. Also wow can't believe your so close to the end. I can't wait for baby announcements, you'll get to cuddle your baby for Christmas!

It's been a week, got poked for blood tests in 3 spots and they are all bruised now. On the plus side I've got my glucose test over with and my pre blood work done for the rhogham shot. I get that on Tuesday next week.

Haven't heard back yet so assume I don't have GD.

Oh wow @salamander91 that is so close!!! Do you feel prepared lol?!
I'm so not ready for this pregnsncy to be over. I know I have a while yet as only 25 weeks but I feel like it's going to go so fast. Is it possible to be broody while still pregnant?! :haha: I so much prefer being pregnant to not being lol. I'm much happier and more emotionally stable this way it just feels 'right'...
I had a thought earlier are we all 'older' mom's here? I feel like we might be, I'm 37 how about everyone else?
@NDH have you had water births before? I had one with my first but I wasn't planning on it at all and I absolutely hated it. But couldn't figure out how to get out of express what I needed. I'm sure it contributed to my 3rd degree tear as wasn't monitored enough. Lost a lot of blood too and passed out it was awful.. So I'm just saying think it over if you've not had one u might not like it!

Thanks ladies. I knew section would be around 38 weeks but it feels very real now we have a date!

@josephine3 not at all lol I feel like we have so much to do to get the house ready for him plus the stress of being ready for Christmas. I'm 32 so not older really but I had the rest of my kids in my early/mid twenties so I feel a lot older lol

@josephine3 I'm 35. I don't feel older, but maybe I am? :-k In general I feel like this pregnancy is about the same as the rest of them, more difficult in a few ways (more tired, heartburn), but easier in others (not much nausea, still sleeping well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hollie200
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->