January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Had a minor panic when I tried to open my hospital bag to add stuff and somehow it had got locked and and wouldn't open! It's like a mini suitcase with a code on but we have never set it to a code, I just never pin the clips closed on it to never risk it locking but one of the kids had pushed them in and it was locked!! It was at this point I was having pains too so I panicked and broke it open with a screwdriver :haha:

38 weeks here at just gone midnight and fed up lol. Grumpy and huge and uncomfortable. Sulk sulk

Your another week closer. How long did you get with your other pregnancies?

@Teanna thanks for checking in I was feeling lonely lol. I was 40 weeks and 41 weeks exactly with my others so could have another few weeks to go realistically... I could be induced if I wanted due to baby being big but I'm keen to avoid that if I can. I have a sweep booked for 39+4 if I'm still pregnant then. I'm scared of that too though I feel like it will be painful?? I only had one before when I was already 7cm and it was awful.
Im just soooo grumpy and fed up lol

@josephine3 I had a sweep with my first when I was 2 cm dilated. It felt like bad period cramps then. Hopefully you get lucky and baby arrives before then.

Good luck Josephine, I really hope your lo doesn't keep you waiting too much longer . You are getting so close. The term window is wild, every day knowing you could go into labour literally any hour, or still having weeks to go.

@NDH yeah it's crazy I'm driving myself a bit mad trying to be constantly prepared to go at any time and making sure the house is all clean etc.
I've got the older 2 to plan for as well who will go and stop at my mom's but it's making sure they have everything they need for every eventuality like school uniform, school bags, pe kits, football kit for Jamie and horse riding stuff for Georgia.. They stop at their dads every other weekend too so need bags packed for that so they could go from my mom's if I'm not here... Of course I could end up going while they at school or overnight and it's just a logistical nightmare! Keeping stuff washed and dry ready to go too..sigh. I genuinely might relax more once I get to the hospital!!

We have just had a very spicy chicken wing take away lol. With 'extreme' hot sauce :haha: With both my other pregnancies it was a hot curry that sent me into labour so here's hoping!!! But like I say I was full term with them so it may not work x

It didn't work lol. Still pregnant. Been having a lot of BH today but not much else. I've felt really faint and not quite with it, was sick this morning too so feeling pretty rough. My ankles are also suddenly looking swollen and I'm concerned that my face did too this morning. If I still feel off/puffy in the morning I'm going to put in a call to the midwife x

It didn't work lol. Still pregnant. Been having a lot of BH today but not much else. I've felt really faint and not quite with it, was sick this morning too so feeling pretty rough. My ankles are also suddenly looking swollen and I'm concerned that my face did too this morning. If I still feel off/puffy in the morning I'm going to put in a call to the midwife x
Good luck huny I’m just popping in to check in on all my old ttc’ers x. X x x baby will soon be in your arms <3

Thanks ladies.. I didn't call the mw as I found out my mom has a blood pressure monitor so I tested myself on that and all was normal. Still swollen though but felt a bit better today. More braxton hicks tonight but nothing more. Sigh. 39 weeks on Sunday!!

Still pregnant lol. More sporadic pains that seem to lead nowhere but I do feel in a generally better mood today!

@josephine3 i hope baby makes an appearance soon. Keep trying to log on when I can to check on how everyone’s doing but I’m always so busy now.

Thanks for checking on me @NightFlower and you other ladies too!
I'm more than fed up now. Think I'm just being impatient though as I'm only 39+1. I just am worried about baby getting too big as at 40 weeks he's projected to be 9lb 9 and that's big enough thank you! Lol. I tried a long walk on Sunday but I got half way and felt really faint. Terrified my other half who was panicing and wanting to call an ambulance. I'm a bit worried how he will be when I'm in laboor as he was really stressing. Made it home fine though but won't be trying that again!

I go from excited to terrified about the birth I'm all over the place emotionally!
My hands are numb almost all the time from what I guess is carpal tunnel, I feel sick a lot, dizzy... I don't remember feeling this rubbish with the other 2 near the end. I'm just so tired and feel weak. I think Im not eating enough as I don't feel the hunger just sick.
Sooo yeah... Lol. I'm all over the place...
Sweep on Thursday!

Sorry you're struggling so much. Come on baby your mama is so ready to meet you!

Sorry your struggling, that last stretch is rough. Hope he's not quite as big as predicted and you get a smooth delivery in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->