January/ February Snowflakes 2024

Aww she is beautiful @Teanna and you look fabulous too!! Congratulations!! Surely they could have given you a spinal after? I had one to check for retained placenta after my first birth, I wasn't even given the option to go without one!

@josephine3 I did ask if I could have an epidural but think it was time sensitive. They did give me a bunch of fentanyl and it hurt but was manageable. I'm glad I never did get the epidural since I could move around right away after and my last one took years to heal since I could still feel a sore spot on my back where it went in 2 years postpartum.

@Teanna I guess its just me to go!! Arrghh! Terrified lol. Can't wait to read your full birth story...
So I'm 36+1 feeling a fair amount of braxton hicks, worse on days I drink raspberry leaf tea so I've not done for a couple of days. Finally got a ball to bounce on.. Feeling generally uncomfortable lol and I do feel like baby is really low. His movements are so painful. I can't imagine going to my due date but I guess we'll see.

@Teanna congratulations. I’m so pleased you got your vbac. I hope you’re recovering well. I love her name

So I'm 36+5 today nearly full term! Just got back from another scan, baby is still head down and weighing a estimated 8lbs already!! Head and abdomen now on +99th percentile. She offered me induction at 38 weeks but I would rather wait and try to go naturally first.

Congratulations Teanna, our babies have the same birthday!

This is Rowan Alexander. Born Feb 3rd at 3:50pm weighing 6lbs even, 2 days before what would have been my mom's birthday had she not passed away unexpectedly 2.5 weeks prior. He has brought us so much joy.

Screenshot_20240210-234215~2.png

Screenshot_20240210-234235~2.png

Screenshot_20240210-234254~2.png

Oh wow congrats @Phantom what a great weight too!! Did you go to your due date? So pleased he is bringing you the joy you so deserve x

Sooo 37+5 over here!! Having a few twinges today and feeling very 'nesty' like I need everything sorted right now lol. Could be nothing but... Fxd it develops x

Sooo 37+5 over here!! Having a few twinges today and feeling very 'nesty' like I need everything sorted right now lol. Could be nothing but... Fxd it develops x
Week good luck! Can't believe how close you are now!

Not much happening now. Sigh. At least I got my bag finalised and the house cleaned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->