• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

5 weeks tomorrow for me!! i just want christmas to get here so then i can get it out of the way :p

Christmas will make it fly in i think! im so excited for everyone lol! x

Mine is 2nd jan, we didn't find out with DS so excited to be finding out this time x

Mine should be the 11th, hopefully they won't make me wait til the 18th ;)

....but I am getting a private scan next saturday for a girls day with my sister who's flying in from out of town, we have another one booked the following week too, but hopefully will be able to cancel that if baby cooperates next saturday!

Hi ladies mine is January 8th, not sure the gender of this one! It'll definitely be a good surprise on the 8th!

I will be going in for an ultrasound around mid January. Haven't scheduled it yet as I have to wait until my next dr's appt to get all the information to call and schedule :) I'm so excited though. With my last pregnancy I went in at 18 weeks for the ultrasound but I'm waiting until I'm 20 weeks so baby is a little bigger! We're hoping for a boy as we have 4 girls and 1 boy! Need to even things out a little here :)

hey all mine is jan 25th and am hoping for team blue as i have 2 girls at momet.xx

Mines 28th jan, seems ages away :( im so impatient xx

I know hhow u feel but ones xmas is through it should hopefully just fly in....that's what I keep telling myself haha x

I can looking at 12 week scan and guessing lol

Got ours on the 7th. I was always sure I wouldn't want to know on my first, but the OH really wants to know and I'm just not sure now :s
Think we may end up tossing a coin!

I have a private gender scan booked for Jan 2nd! This is my first so I am happy with both. I think it's a boy so I will see :)

23rd of Jan....... it would be nice to have a girl. As I have a boy. But a boy would be just as great.

X

Adding in the dates now ladies mother of 4 let me know when you get your date and il add you in :)

Hanni im the same but oh caught me on a good day when i said i wanted to know and made me shake on it lol!

Anyone have gut instinct to what their having?

i keep looking at my scan and trying to guess.still feel like its a boy but tbh ive never got it right anyway haha x

I'm soooo sure I'm having a boy!! I've got a 3yo little girl and if they say its a girl at scan tues I'm not sure ill believe them!! Lol xx

Lmao I was so convinced my second child was a boy n wen they said girl I qas like no its a boy ur wrong check again.3 times I told the lady she was wrong before I culd accept it was a girl lol.she was right and I have two girls so far.x

We've got a training scan on the 15th jan when I'll be 19 weeks so will find out then. Got my 20 week scan a week later, that'll hopefully confirm what the training scan says. As long as it has 10 fingers & 10 toes we don't mind what it is but I reckon a boy as this pregnancy has been so different to the girls!

Irvine12 that's going to be me if she says its a girl!!! Lol!!!! It's not even that I desperately want a boy! I absolutely don't mind but I'm convinced now and the dream of having a boy with blue eyes didn't help! (Although sure hope no blue eyes as my partner would be asking questions haha) hurry up Tuesday!!!! Xxx

Mine is on the 11th but I don't really have a preference since this is our first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->