• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

I caved ladies and booked in for a private scan!!

Going tomorrow so by the afternoon I will know if I have a little girl or boy on the way :happydance: xx

cupcake i keep havin a dream of a boy with blue eyes aswell haha ur finding out this tues?x

phoebemum how much is it costing u for the private scan?i found a place in glasgow but my other half refuses to pay 89 pounds haha x

How strange irvine12!!!! Yes my anomaly scan is 11 jan but I've booked a 2d private gender scan for my bday on 11 dec (tue) :D exciting!!! Xx

wow not long at all then.i really wana get private scan but theres no way my partner will let me do it as he cant justify payin the money when were trying to move house and stuff grrr x

Phoebemum you must be so excited!!! Make sure you tell us! Xx

Aww try and find a 2d one like ours? Ours was only £40 bargain! Xx

really.thats amazing.cheapest i found now was 75 pounds.i dont want 3d to be honest just the 2d but still cant find any cheaper.40 pounds is amazing x

Aw what a pain! Ours was going to be £72 to have it on the weekend and 3d as only do 2d in the week between 9-4 so instead my partner isn't coming as he will be working and it will be just my daughter and I so much cheaper and much sooner!! :) oh well the wait will definitely be worth it when you find out!!! Xxx

sooo lucky.where is this place lol.im in scotland x

Aw what a pain! Ours was going to be £72 to have it on the weekend and 3d as only do 2d in the week between 9-4 so instead my partner isn't coming as he will be working and it will be just my daughter and I so much cheaper and much sooner!! :) oh well the wait will definitely be worth it when you find out!!! Xxx

Lol sorry too far for you ;) it's Preston in Lancashire!! Xx

My scan is 15th Jan :D secretly hoping for a girl but obv would be happy with either!!

X

exciting phoebemum! let us know how you get on :D x

My scan is on 10th Jan. We're slightly leaning towards wanting a boy but either way will be fine :)

phoebemum how much is it costing u for the private scan?i found a place in glasgow but my other half refuses to pay 89 pounds haha x

It's £75 for a reassurance 4D scan and they do the sexing at the same time.

We had it booked in for February for a 4D scan so got a special offer to get this done now xx

Thanks ladies, I will post later and let you all know.

I knew with my daughter that she was a girl, I'd have bet my house on it :haha:

This time, I really don't know but when I think of baby's room I think of blue.

My husband says we'll have another girl but I just really don't have a clue.

I will admit to thinking that having another girl would be amazing but I'll love little one whatever he or she is xx

Ah preston that's where my other half is origionally from so were plannin on trip there in fb so if for sum reason we can't get told sex of baby in jan then think we will get scan done in preston when were down lol.xx

Cupcake what's the place called in Preston where ur getting ur private scan? OH wont put towards a babybond scan (£75) but might be able to convince him £20 each haha :D

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"