• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

Hi ladies

Well, im on team.................................... PINK!!!!

So delighted xxx

Yayy for team pink! Congrats! Will update when I'm home x

33 MORE DAYS!! im just a little excited lol congrats pheobemum !!! hoping to join team pink with you in a month :D

Add me for Jan. 21st! I can't wait to find out, I just hope baby is well position to see. I have a feeling it's a girl.

Awwww congrats really wish my scan date wuld hurry up lol xx

i had my appt changed from the 11th to the 4th !!! 17 days im sooooooo excited !!!

I think everyone knows now, but I caved and got an early scan Saturday 12/15 and we are delighted (yet scared) to be team :pink: !!!!

My scan is January 4th, and I'm hoping for a boy (but I'm totally convinced it's a girl)

And congratulations to phoebemum and sumday3!

My scan is January 4th, and I'm hoping for a boy (but I'm totally convinced it's a girl)

And congratulations to phoebemum and sumday3!

Tinsie my 20 week scan is also on the 4th Jan! I'd like a boy (as I already have a girl). I didn't find out with my first and I'm undecided whether to find out this time. Could have found out at a 16 week scan, but chose not to! Sonographer did refer to my baby as "this little fella" to another doctor and also told him to wait until baby opens HIS legs. Do you think this might mean this is a boy??:shrug: Don't want to wait until the birth thinking it might be only to find out I'm wrong!

Gender scan on Jan 18th for us! Seems sooooooo far away, but will be a very nice early b-day gift for me :) (Birthday is on Jan 25th I'll be 38 years old)

meee! 8th January im wanting a girl but if its a boy id be happy tooo aslong as he/she is healthy :flower:

I am starting to get anxious!! I want to know now!!! Counting the days... 16 days to go!! By this weekend, it'll be less than 2 weeks away... that doesnt sound soooo bad...

Mine is Jan. 7th and it cannot come fast enough I am so excited!!

I have mine on the 18th, so excited to find out. I'm starting to think its a boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->