• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January gender scans,FINAL RESULTS! 52 PINK +58 BLUE+3 YELLOW

congratulations on the baby girl. Little princesses are great.

Perfect scan this end, Little lady due the 12th June. I see the girls are no catching up which is nice:D

What a surprise!! I was so sure it was a girl! But we are having a baby boy! So excited, team blue for us :blue:

I can't wait to find out and start using baby's name! It's driving me nuts waiting!

Wow congrats ladies! Another boy and another girl for the thread!

It is interesting to see your gut instincts being wrong! Has me second guessing my gut feeling now haha!

Wow congrats ladies! Another boy and another girl for the thread!

It is interesting to see your gut instincts being wrong! Has me second guessing my gut feeling now haha!

So am I!! I am confused and back to square 1..but I have a 2 day wait so not long thank goodness!!

Had my scan today and I'm team pink. I wouldn't say I'm disappointed as I am just happy all is well but I think part of me wanted a boy, just for a change!

Very happy though & got some nice pink wool!

Congrats ladies :) can you please remember to tell me what date your scan was if you're not on the front page xx

Hi. Can I join in? :flower:

I've got my scan on Friday 25th. Already have a DS and at the moment can only picture this bump turning out to be another boy. So I'm in for a bit of a surprise if we turn out to be team pink!

Good luck Mrsnut. Hope you get your princess.

Good luck mrsnut :D! Hope you get your little pink bundle xx

Team Pink ( My scan was on the 12th, but I didn't find out until yesterday!)

Aww, congratulations on the girls. They're finally standing up to all the boys :)

Look at the pinks go!!!! Congrats to everyone who has recently found out team :pink: or team :blue:!!! It's so stinking exciting! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->