***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi Ladies! When are we supposed to move over to 2nd tri? I keep seeing conflicting information. I'm ready to come but don't want to come too soon!

Hi RC not sen you post in aaages! Hope uv been ok!

I think 13 weeks is technically 2nd tri but some people move over beforehand as 1st tri doesnt always feel relevant anymore. Come join me! :haha:

Hi Hodbert! I've been stalking but haven't been posting. I've been doing well, thanks for asking. Ready to start feeling baby move. Its getting harder to hide my little bump as I get further along. This is my 2nd so I'm showing a bit sooner than I did with my first. I haven't told my parents yet as I'd like to tell them in person but won't see them until the 17th of July. Seems like its taking forever. Once I tell them though I won't care about telling everyone else. Can't wait to finally come out of hiding! :winkwink:

How have you been? I noticed that you will be moving to CA. Hopefully you will like it better than you do NY. I can't imagine being pregnant for the first time and living in a new country without family nearby. I live in Chicago without family and its rough, but at least I can seem them several times a year without planning a major overseas trip. I hope things get better for your soon. By the way, saw your bump pic and its lovely! :thumbup: I'll be joining you over here soon, yay 2nd tri!!! :happydance:

Rachel

is it too early for me to come over?

Hey Rachel, glad you're doing well! Yes the move to CA is set and it looks like it might be in August, about two weeks before we go home to UK for a visit, not that we like to be busy or anything!! I'm getting very stressed out with it all though, had a mini fit last night with hubby thinking about it all!

Sar ppl tend to migrate over between 12 & 13 weeks, whenever you feel ready really. A lot of times 1st tri doesn't apply to you so u might as well hop on over! I'm still reading and posting in 1st tri a bit, I'd be pretty much talking to myself otherwise...although that wld be for the best atm :haha:

Hurry up ladies, I'm so loneleeeeeee :( !!

I am coming over now Hodbert! I cant wait any longer and it just seems so much more positive over here in 2nd Tri!

How are you feeling? I feel great again now :) Had my scan yesterday and everything went great! :cloud9:

Lucy x x x x

Hurry up ladies, I'm so loneleeeeeee :( !!

I am coming over now Hodbert! I cant wait any longer and it just seems so much more positive over here in 2nd Tri!

How are you feeling? I feel great again now :) Had my scan yesterday and everything went great! :cloud9:

Lucy x x x x

Yeyyyyy!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Soo excited! Lol, v sad!! :blush: It's lovely over here I have to admit, altho I do miss the JB girlies! So pleased for you about your scan, did u get some piccys? I've just had to put my next scan back a week :growlmad: although I shouldnt really be mad as its because we're going to California house hunting for our move in August! Plus there's more chance we'll get to know sex then, but still, I don't wanna wait a week!! :hissy:

I've been so over the top emotional lately, I've seriously cried every day over such stupid things! It's terrible and I feel really bad for poor hubby :blush:

ooh HELLOOOOOO!!!! My pregnancy tracker on FF had me as being in the second trimester today???

This is my second baby and I am definitely feeling flutters already, i am shocked but so pleased.

Can't wait for proper movements. I don't think we'll find out the sex, Hubby definitely doesn't want to!

Ahh I'm so excited!!!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies, nice to see some more of you over here! :flower:

I had my dating scan today and am now due on Boxing day!! :happydance:

13 Weeks.jpg

Hi Ladies, nice to see some more of you over here! :flower:

I had my dating scan today and am now due on Boxing day!! :happydance:

View attachment 93298

Wow you have been put forward hun how exciting! I'm so pleased that your scan went well! Hopefully I will see all you ladies in here soon! Scan on Friday and I'm so scared! X x

I have been getting madly emotional too hodbert lol. I have two sleep suits on my chair in the lounge that i bought after the scan and everytime i looked at them last night I welled up :cry: LOL My hubby just looks at me as if i am bonkers:shrug:

Here is a pic of my scan at 12w3d I love it :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
I'm trying to decide if I'll come over here in a few days... or next week! decisions decisions..... lol

I'm trying to decide if I'll come over here in a few days... or next week! decisions decisions..... lol

Blessed! I read that ur puerto rican I'm so happy there's another Latina in jelly beans!!!! I'm Colombian :-D argh I'm getting so impatient I wanna come to second tri nowwwww but have to wait till next Thursday :-( I'm 11 weeks tomorrow

Oh my god I am soooo tired and chey today! Got home from work at 3pm and went straight to bed! Al down my legs, my whole back and below bump just aches like crazy!! Now need to go cook tea, but cant be bothered moving my ass!

Naomi - yey for dates being put forward, that means ur only 2 days behind me! And great scan pic

Luckystarr lovely piccy too! Its all so exciting! And my emotions r just ridiculous atm!!

We :sex: last night and I could def feel something going on in there afterwards, there were loads of flutterings. Hubby looked thrilled, bless!

Blessed! I read that ur puerto rican I'm so happy there's another Latina in jelly beans!!!! I'm Colombian :-D argh I'm getting so impatient I wanna come to second tri nowwwww but have to wait till next Thursday :-( I'm 11 weeks tomorrow

I read your name Lucia and "guessed" you were Latina as well. WooHoo! We got some spices in the house! haha :)

I am possibly 12 weeks on Saturday... we'll find out for sure on Friday :happydance: I would love to come over to 2nd tri then... it seems like such a happier little world over here! But I'm not sure if I need to wait until the 13 weeks.... :wacko:

Oh my god I am soooo tired and chey today! Got home from work at 3pm and went straight to bed! Al down my legs, my whole back and below bump just aches like crazy!! Now need to go cook tea, but cant be bothered moving my ass!

Naomi - yey for dates being put forward, that means ur only 2 days behind me! And great scan pic

Luckystarr lovely piccy too! Its all so exciting! And my emotions r just ridiculous atm!!

We :sex: last night and I could def feel something going on in there afterwards, there were loads of flutterings. Hubby looked thrilled, bless!
Hehe I heard orgasm actually massages the baby so I guess baby liked it lol

Hi girls I sort of hovered on the 1st tri thread cause it got so busy but if you all remember me I had my scan today and everything was perfect baby dated a couple of days earlier so now due January 1st! I'm so pleased and relieved! I think I'll flit between here and first for a few more days and as I am not sure when I am allowed over here!x

OOohhhh I am nearly 12 weeks ladies can move over then :D

Hi 2nd tri JJ's - I will be moving over here officially on Monday but thought I would post my dumb question of the day here as I think most of us have had scans already........ I had mine on Tuesday and the more I look at it - it really looks like :baby: has no legs. have a look at my avatar. So I have looked at other ppl's scan pics too and a lot of them look the same - no legs? So where are the legs? There were definatley legs moving around on the screen?

Lovealittle one, not had my scan yet but Caine's scan was like that too at 12 weeks. 20 weeks will make a huge difference :D Dont worry x

Aw lovealittle1 ur scan pics so cute! Legs were maybe moving around so they blurred and you cant see them on pic?

PS I'm 14 weeks today!!! :happydance:

Thanks hodbert - that makes sense and happy 14 weeks to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->