***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

yooo hooo! any one left in here?
meg how are you doing?

Still baking lol! Going into hospital this afternoon, so may have Bump by tomorrow! I am hoping that I will just be monitored and if everything is good and Bump is still happy, will be sent home. Until medically necessary, I really don't want to be induced - I still have a homebirth planned!!!

aww keep us updated we're rooting for you!

yooo hooo! any one left in here?
meg how are you doing?

Still baking lol! Going into hospital this afternoon, so may have Bump by tomorrow! I am hoping that I will just be monitored and if everything is good and Bump is still happy, will be sent home. Until medically necessary, I really don't want to be induced - I still have a homebirth planned!!!

i see you had you lo,10lb Woah! did you get your homebirth? hope it went well, come to jj mummies and tell us all about it..congrats x

As Fearne is 1 today I had a look at posts leading up to labour, have to say even tho I know I won't have more babies it makes me feel oh so broody!
!! x

Awwww. What memories.

Well... seeing as Leo is nearly one, maybe I should update lol. We never did get our homebirth, unfortunately my labour was induced, ended up with an epidural and having forceps. All well in the end but not how I wanted it. I am far more wiser and next time with the same circumstances I will put my foot down about monitoring first.

How are all the mummies doing one year on? xx

We're doing great out here in States... I've got quite the little diva for a little girl! :)

Sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted Meg :hugs: I know how that feels!

I can't believe all our babies are one/almost one! :shock: N had a wonderful birthday.

I am expecting baby number 2! Never imagined I would be one year on from having my first!

Meg the second time round is usually different so I'm sure you will have a better experience then! Thankfully the gorgeous LO is the same result however they are born!

Naya's mum congratulations that's fab news! Happy healthy pregnancy to you!

Blessed she is one cute little diva for sure x

I forgot about this thread! LOL, it's a bit late now but I had my little boy on 23rd January 2011, he has just turned 1 and is the light of my life! Love him so much! Hope all you ladies and your babies are doing great xx

Hey ladies, just been looking round as DH and I are thinking about having number 2, think we may wait a little while but plan is to be pregnant by the end of the year!!! Forgotten how exciting it was posting on bnb when I was pregnant with Jennifer, looking forward to chatting and being reassured all over again. Any other JJ,s thinking about number 2?? Xxx

P.s Is anyone else having trouble seeing the Facebook group??? Xx

I know there are some JJ's already preggo with#2, and a few maybe trying... how exciting! (we are not one of those.... lol) The FB group is private I think?? I'm sure there is a way one of the admin's can get you on!

Haha, just re-found this website on a google search of something. Haven't been here in so long I pretty much just stick to the facebook site now! I figure it's time to come back to this site now to join a NEW Due Date Club! So exciting. :happydance: Looks like I'll be joining the October Due Date Club!

Congratulations tlc :) xxxxx
Blessed, thanks hon think my fb was playing up as can see the group again now. Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->