***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hi all, had my 12 week scan and they moved my due date forwards to 26th December so working on that I am 14 weeks today and into the second trimester! Lets hope the sickness / nausea / tiredness goes away soon ;-))

Also, has anyone else felt movements yet - I think I have felt flutterings since about 11 weeks but not sure if I'm imagining it! My mum said she felt movements with my brother from 10 weeks (and shes a vet so has some idea what to expect)?

Yey! You have the same due date as me. :dohh:

I have felt flutters too, usually notice them when I am laying down. I love it! :happydance:

Have you got any scan pics? x

Well im back from the hospital, had an appointment as i have been having brown discharge, had an internal exam done, ouch!! She said cervix was closed and everything felt fine. Had swabs done. Got a scan on tuesday to check baby is ok. Hope everything is ok x

That sounds promising!! Don't worry too much :hugs:

Hello ladies! Found you!

Feels great to be in this forum, doesn't it?

Here's Little Human Being at his 1:20000 risk results scan and here's his huge mama :)

Aww great pic hun and lovely bump :D

Hey could my EDD be changed to 1/1/11 please, had my scan and now due new years day :) Sooo excited!
Will post pics as love showing them off cos they just amaze me hehe :)

Fab photos, they are really great xx

Hey all!!

Well I decided I would wait until week 13 until I moved over and here I am!! :happydance:

What a wonderful feeling!! :cloud9:

xx

Hi all, had my 12 week scan and they moved my due date forwards to 26th December so working on that I am 14 weeks today and into the second trimester! Lets hope the sickness / nausea / tiredness goes away soon ;-))

Also, has anyone else felt movements yet - I think I have felt flutterings since about 11 weeks but not sure if I'm imagining it! My mum said she felt movements with my brother from 10 weeks (and shes a vet so has some idea what to expect)?

Yey! You have the same due date as me. :dohh:

I have felt flutters too, usually notice them when I am laying down. I love it! :happydance:

Have you got any scan pics? x

Hi Naomi, thanks for your response. Glad someone else is feeling the flutters too!:happydance:

I have got some pics but unforunately can't seem to upload the PDF copy I have at work. Will need to get round to scanning them in at another point in JPEG format. I was amazed by the quality of the scan - we saw littleone moving around, giving big kicks and then later lying down and sucking its thumb. Hubbie was quite moved - don't think he had quite understood there was a baby in there until he saw it on screen (possibly thought I was putting the sickness, nausea and tiredness on for attention :winkwink:).

Back from my scan :) I'm due on 28th December.

OMG it was soo amazing. I think the sonographer (sp) woke it up, it was kicking its legs then moved its arms to its face and turned over with its back to us. :cloud9:

If it is your first when do you normally feel flutterings? I can not wait to feel him or her move! Even though I have seen bubs on the scan it still doesnt feel real! Has anyone else got little bumps yet? I thought i had but i think the bloating is going down a little now so its not quite as big as it was! I have a slight bigger tummy but it certainly doesnt look like a baby bump!

xx

I do justthestart, a huge one, look a page behind.

Thanks jms895!

BTW naomi, could you please move my DD? They said the 31st :)

Hello lovely ladies. I hope you all are doing well.There are quite a few jellybeans moving over to 2nd tri, time is moving more quickly than I thought. I have been straddling between 1st tri and 2nd. I like 2nd tri but I feel like most of the women are so far ahead of me, everyone seems to be 20 weeks plus. I guess most of the early 2nd tri women are January Jellybeans! :thumbup:

On a positive note my ticker moved up...YAY!!! I'm on the 4th flower!!!!!! :happydance:

Back from my scan :) I'm due on 28th December.

OMG it was soo amazing. I think the sonographer (sp) woke it up, it was kicking its legs then moved its arms to its face and turned over with its back to us. :cloud9:

Yay :wohoo: fab news hun xx

If it is your first when do you normally feel flutterings? I can not wait to feel him or her move! Even though I have seen bubs on the scan it still doesnt feel real! Has anyone else got little bumps yet? I thought i had but i think the bloating is going down a little now so its not quite as big as it was! I have a slight bigger tummy but it certainly doesnt look like a baby bump!

xx

I was about 15 or 16 weeks with Caine but I am sure I felt something this morning :D

Hi ladies - I am 12 weeks today and excited to jump over to 2nd tri officially :happydance:

i cant find my post so re writting,last friday had my scan:happydance: babies CRL 74mm.HB was 164 bpm sonographer put me at 12 weeks 6 days ,bubs was wriggling so much ,was beyond amazing how much detail was seen ,so in love ,everything is going perfectly with bubs ,now i cant wait untill my 20 week scan:cloud9::blush: hope all you ladies are well,xx :hugs: and sorry if this is a repost,just so excited :blush::cloud9:

Happy 12 weeks to JMS and lovealittle!! Hope you're both well!

Glad you had a great scan Ama!

I have slowly started to feel more normal - just wish I didn't get a splitting headache every day. Dr says I have to take half a baby aspirin a day to prevent it so going to buy some today - it's so bad though not sure it's going to help - let's see!!

Feeling a lot happier than I have in a while! Yay!!! :)

I didn't get told my babys actual heartbeat measurement we just saw a heartbeat, is that ok do you think? Did everyone else get told the actual measurement? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->