***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

Hey folks, sorry for th delay. Our Sofia Joy was born this morning at 7.53am. In the hospital and exhausted. Full birth story to follow! Struggling to use phone at the moment. Much love to all. Massive congrats Susie... X

Will have to read back for other news when i can x

Congratulations Beccy! You rest and enjoy your baby xx

Hello ladies!

My little princess Francesca Margaret was born on 28th Jan at 8.26am weighing 7lbs 9ozs. I will post my full birth story in the near future.

Congratulations to all the other new mums and fingers crossed for those still waiting xx

Hi girls I will add all the new mummies on here to the Jellybean Mummy thread ...Congrats to all the new mummies x

yay!!!!!!! guess we can let this thread die out now!!!! The other new mummies can find us on the mummy thread! woohoo!

Awww :cry: sad to say good bye to this thread but would like to say a huge thank you to all the girls who have shared their journey on here, it has been a huge help and made the hard times and high times better. Looking forward to sharing more times together with our new arrivals!

Awww :cry: sad to say good bye to this thread but would like to say a huge thank you to all the girls who have shared their journey on here, it has been a huge help and made the hard times and high times better. Looking forward to sharing more times together with our new arrivals!

Agreed :thumbup: its been a lovely journey

It's been fantastic to share with you all but before we leave the tread one request could you add Amelia Elizabeth born 26.1.11 at 7lbs8 to the front page thanks x x

Not posted for ages on here but just wasnted to announce the birth of my beautiful baby girl Niamh Kathryn. She was born on 23/01/11 @ 0116am and weighed 7lb 14oz and was 52cm long. I had a fairly hard labour but managed on gas + air and one diamorphine injection. I'm on :cloud9: but am on top of the world! Hope everyone still pregnant has their baby in their arms soon :hugs:

Baby Michael born 28.1.11 at 8.32 am weighing 8lb 1 oz. Will post details of the slow and in the end eventful (and traumatic) labour when Im not exhausted. Pics soon

Hi all

Sorry, not posted on the Jan post for a really long time but I have been about on the forum! Just to update the list for you Charlie Thomas was born yesterday (27th jan) at 08.04 GMT. He weighed 6lb 12.5oz

I had my baby boy Ruben alexander on the 20th January weighing 7lb 13oz xxxx

Well ladies, after 25 hours of Labor I had my daughter Cianna Alicia on January 28th 2011 at 4:53am she is beautiful, looks just like his father when he was a new born. I don't know if I'll do a labor story because of all the pain I was in I honestly can't remember the chain of events, but I will post some pics of her when I go home tomorrow!!! See you ladies over at the Mommies thread.

Is Becky Rebecca Young on FB? if she is then this is her status.....

Rebecca Young
And Giuseppe are pleased to announce the arrival of Sofia Joy Amesbury born at 7.53am this morning, 6lbs 12.5oz. xx

Hey folks, sorry for th delay. Our Sofia Joy was born this morning at 7.53am. In the hospital and exhausted. Full birth story to follow! Struggling to use phone at the moment. Much love to all. Massive congrats Susie... X

Will have to read back for other news when i can x

Hello ladies!

My little princess Francesca Margaret was born on 28th Jan at 8.26am weighing 7lbs 9ozs. I will post my full birth story in the near future.

Congratulations to all the other new mums and fingers crossed for those still waiting xx

It's been fantastic to share with you all but before we leave the tread one request could you add Amelia Elizabeth born 26.1.11 at 7lbs8 to the front page thanks x x

will add you to the new thread, we should link it in the first post

Congrats Beccy and Betty :cloud9:

Agreed :thumbup: its been a lovely journey

Yeah, you ladies kept me sane! Thanks to everyone and lotsa luv :hugs:

Yeah thanks all! look forward to the mummy journey with you all! xxx

Thanks ladies for your help and support through my pregnancy.

See you all on the other thread :hugs:

Couldn't agree more ladies. It has been really nice to share our pregnancy with you all. We have given each other so much support and kept each other sane. Look forward to sharing the next stage in our journey with you all. Everyone of you should be very proud of the gorgeous babies you have made.

Me too, it was lovely being pregnant with you all :) xxx

don't cry... we're still all together! Yay to Naomi for posting the link on the first page.

Ladies ....................its been a pleasure...good night, see you on the 'other side' x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->