***January Jellybeans***~ 35 BABY GIRLS & 23 BABY BOYS BORN ~***

I also feel emotional to say good bye to this thread! You have all been so wonderful and I am so grateful that I got to share my pregnancy with each an every one of you. See you all in the mummies thread xoxoxo

Hi Ladies, Haven't been on here much due to Jennifer being born so early but wanted to say Goodbye properly and Thank you for all your support and advice :D

See you on the Mummies thread and or on fb xxxxx

Sooo who is broody? :haha:

me pmsl, but i can see how tough it is with 2 close together but if i start childminding im at home anyway and im not getting any younger:blush::haha:

OMW you ladies are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

I second that jolene! My family is certainly complete with 2 anyway but broody already you girls are crazy pmsl x

I'm broody too, but I'd better get a ring on my finger and a proper home first! lol

Hey! Looks like everyone is moving over to the other side just finally have a chance to get on the computer! Congratulations to everyone looks like we all finally made it, yay!!!

In case anyone doesn't know... Rhys David was born on January 25th and 5:43pm and he weighed 9lbs 5oz! I shall post the birth story a little later! But I'll let everyone know it wasn't easy for him to come out!

LOL!!! :rofl: Never again!!!

Finally got round to writing the birth story here. I like to ramble so its quite long so I don't blame you if you nod off half way through!!

Off to Mummies now... This thread has been a lifesaver...:happydance::hugs:

Sorry it's a bit late, but I had my baby boy on the 23rd January - he weighed 7lbs11 and I'm in love! See you all in baby club lol, and congrats to all January mummies xxx

Sorry it's a bit late, but I had my baby boy on the 23rd January - he weighed 7lbs11 and I'm in love! See you all in baby club lol, and congrats to all January mummies xxx

he is gorgeous, join us in january mummy thread if u like, link in my sig x

Just letting you know there is at least one January Jellybean still cooking lol! xx

Just letting you know there is at least one January Jellybean still cooking lol! xx

ah bless ya! yes come over to mummies, not be long before your LO arrives now, might as well be a teeny bit early x

yooo hooo! any one left in here?
meg how are you doing?

Lol I still lurk occasionally when I see an update on my user cp!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back