***January Jewels 2012***

Morning girls :)

Got my docs appointment today, I'm hoping they'll shed some light on my due date, I'd like only have the one :lol:

This is with my new surgery so I've done my other clear blue digi this morning and that now says 2-3 weeks, I've never been so happy to see something change in a week :) and I've got a little "sample" for them too :lol:

Last time I was told by my old docs, ok then, congratulations, I'll take your word for it! :lol: I have no idea what this lot will want :)

Hopefully I can get back on here after work and remove one of my tickers!

Hope you all have a good day and that you lose your heartburn! xxx

:wave:
MommyToBeSoon :)
added you

Rees - let us know when youve been and can ger on
:)!

Oh and at the minute iv got got heartburn i just
feel really dehydrated :( hope its gone now :lol:

Hello ladies ;)
According to the first visit to my GP, he said I'm due between 31st of Dec and 1st of January :) Can't be 100% yet but hopefully it'll be January. I want our little peanut to be 2012 baby :) It's our first one so we're very very excited !

Been to dr's today as I've had some strong cramps and shooting pains. He's sending me for a scan but he filled a form in and has to send it off so hve no idea when the appointment will come through.

Beckyboo. I've done nothing but drink today!! Still thirsty though. Very nauseous all day though and am really looking forward to my bed.

Ill add you Gretaa .. to be confirmed and 1st Jan .. can change whenever

Im 30th for my LMP but i know ill be overdue like with DS
6 days :haha: and i haven't been to my booking appt yet
or had a scan so im unsure

lotsakellz .. hope the scan date comes through soon!
and im so dehydrated :cry: im moaning all the time :haha:
but its either nausea/heartburn or just blah! .. im sick of
sipping water now its like i need loads of it every minute i
don't know what else to drink everything makes me just wana
:sick:

I'm almost positive I won't make it to Jan..but I like this group anyways :D

lol @ Peace :) you're probably right about not making it to jan with twins :) maybe they'll make their appearance on christmas day :)

My doc dated me as due on Jan 7th! But no doubt the date will change by a week when I have my scan and it'll go back a week like last time (I know I ovulate late!) So I'm gonna change my ticker but it'll only get changed again in 6 weeks time :)

Oh, and I already have high blood pressure, but I have a toddler, am pregnant again and work full time, so do they really think I'm gonna be calm?? :lol:

Yikes..I don't wanna have em on Christmas..hopefully just after! lol.

Yeah...impossible to be calm with that situation..dunno how I'll do it either!!!

Had my first midwife appointment yesterday, and my booking appointment is scheduled for 27 May! I have to wait until 12 weeks for a scan though.

PeaceLoveBaby - just noticed you're having twins!!!! Congratulations!!!! Does it make me a bad person if I admit to being just a teeny bit jealous?! :haha:

Good stuff katie! My first appointment is week after that, 2nd June, so a loooong wait until my first scan after that too! Can't wait to get the ball rolling!

We seem to have twins all over the place! Can't wait for some twin bump pics! :D

I am 5 weeks, yay! :happydance: Off to see my mum today to tell her!

Good luck telling your mum! I've made an 'announcement' on Facebook today :blush:

Hi ladies,

I am due January 19, 2012! Would love to be added to your list.

Congrats to everyone!

Welcome Amanda xx

yay Katie! I've already told everyone :haha:

Ugh today has been hard...so tired and weak..and pukey *green face*

You already told everyone katie and peace? You know, I'm so tempted myself - my mum, my bro, sis, OH's parents and like 6 friends already know, so I'm thinking why the hell not? :haha: My mum was so happy, bless her!

I might just wait a week or two. There is NO WAY I can wait until 12 weeks though!

I've managed to avoid sickness so far Peace, still very early though! Hope you're not feeling too rubbish :hugs:

Ty hun....I am though. lol.

If there is a type of exhaustion a million levels above exhaustion....that's me. I can barely hold my baby. It's baaaad. I'm not even exaggerating either! Still in a foul mood..I'm so short tempered and that's not like me at all. Hope it's temporary lol.

I dunno how you've managed to wait..we def couldn't lol. But my family is overseas, so it's hard to talk on facebook with them about pregnancy and no one else ever finding out...i'm lazy!

Gah sorry hun, forgot you were having twins for a sec, no wonder you are so rough! Your HCG must be through the roof! Poor you :hugs:

I reckon I'll last till 8 weeks max before having to tell everyone :haha:

I guess it is lol..I'mso curious what the levels are...but I don't need a test to tell me they're high..cuz I'm so sick. Oh well..that's a good sign! :D I'll take it as long as my babas are healthy.

8 weeks..you're brave! lol Do you work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->