***January Jewels 2012***

Yup, sounds like they are growing away in there, making mum ill! :D Hopefully it will get better after a few weeks.

I do work. This is my first so I have no idea when I'll start to show, I'll just play it by ear I guess, I'm skinny so it might be obvious sooner? :shrug:

January 26th Due date. Just found out at 6DPO! YAY!

Yup, sounds like they are growing away in there, making mum ill! :D Hopefully it will get better after a few weeks.

I do work. This is my first so I have no idea when I'll start to show, I'll just play it by ear I guess, I'm skinny so it might be obvious sooner? :shrug:

Usually with your first it will take a while to start showing..even if you're skinny :D Probably around weeks 16-20 you'll *pop*

I didn't show with my first till I was about 22 weeks..I was 16 and skinny back then lol.

Good luck telling your mum! I've made an 'announcement' on Facebook today :blush:

I told facbook on friday, and told customers at work, and I also told my area manager yesterday which was rather scary!

Usually with your first it will take a while to start showing..even if you're skinny :D Probably around weeks 16-20 you'll *pop*

I didn't show with my first till I was about 22 weeks..I was 16 and skinny back then lol.

Cool, that gives me a bit of leeway then! :D

Morning all, how is everyone? I'm shattered but I can't sleep in anymore, used to be able to lie in for hours but now as soon as I wake up I start fidgeting and thinking about stuff :blush:

With DS i had a sticky out bit at 13 weeks but i didnt
get a bump till 20weeks some get it at 16 weeks but
im skinny and small :lol: but everyone is different you
could pop overnight :winkwink: youll definatly know
about it :haha:

January 26th Due date. Just found out at 6DPO! YAY!

:wave:
ill add you now
6DPO wow!! thats madness!!

Morning all, how is everyone? I'm shattered but I can't sleep in anymore, used to be able to lie in for hours but now as soon as I wake up I start fidgeting and thinking about stuff :blush:

Im good nausea has gone somewhat still don't
feel i can stomach anything :( dehydrated alot still
and can't drink my morning cuppa still :dohh: I can
ly in sometimes but iv started waking at like 1am ..
6am etc but at 9am when me and DS usually get up
i have to get up anyway as i get irrated and uncomfy
:shrug: :lol:

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to say goodbye. I started bleeding yesterday and a scan this morning confirmed miscarriage :cry:

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. xx

So sorry hun :hugs:

Hi girls..i'm feeling so much better than yesterday! I just really need a nap!

Iv been in bed most of the day lying down..
i feel useless, but i don't feel that bad today
but i still can't stomach food i eat abit of dinner
like a tiny portion least i can keep going back for
bits to eat of it throughout day :shrug: but i feel
dehydrated still like im going to be sick aswell so
who knows what it is :(

Im struggling aswell with friday its my midwife appt
only booking in and my notes etc but it takes abit of time
i know from lasttime.. but its at 1pm .. only my mum knows
im pregnant and shes at work till 4pm and everyone else works too..
OH wants to come so what can i do :wacko: the midwife
bit is upstairs so can't take buggy and he will not sit on
my knee or anything hell throw a tantrum and scream i know
it :shrug: so i don't know what to do :( and when it comes
to scans im not sure if children are allowed but were not
properley announcing till iv had 1st scan make sure things
are okay etc :shrug:

Becy, can you not ask if your midwife can come out to you at home instead? I think that's what my new midwife does for your booking appointment apparently, and I switched surgeries coz of last midwife and the fact that she always had a room upstairs (no way was I prepared to chase my little girl around to stop her from falling down the stairs!)

I've not long got up from a 2 and a half hour nap, felt exhausted at 1pm but managed to move around to wake me up but then I just had to crash, feel really guilty about not putting my little girl to bed as I've been at work the past 3 nights and missed doing it :(

Does anyone remember when the uterus is meant to "pop" up? I can't bloody remember and can't be arsed to google it (feeling so bloody lazy today it's unreal!)

Just bumping this up
see if theres any more January babys wanting to join :winkwink:

Hi I'm due on the 19th January 2012 - bizarre as my dd was born on 12th January 2010. They could well be sharing a birthday :)

MEEEEE! Maybe...i dont trust until my scan but i think i'm due 5th jan!

Beccyboo - were you a feb lovebug? I seem to recall your name and our LO are a similar age!

MEEEEE! Maybe...i dont trust until my scan but i think i'm due 5th jan!

Beccyboo - were you a feb lovebug? I seem to recall your name and our LO are a similar age!

I remember your name...
i was inbetween january and february as i went overdue
my due date was 22nd jan but soon as i went overdue i was
expecting a feb baby so i posted in there abit :) but i had him
28th jan :winkwink:

Ill add you to 5th but ill put to be confirmed aswell just
update after a scan :)!! xx

hi i got my bfp today will be due 21st January! This will be our 2nd baby we already have a 23 month old little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->