***January Jewels 2012***

Nothing could have ever prepared me for how tired I am or how sick I feel all the time....not to mention the heartburn and the constipation! I just want to go to sleep, wake up and be in 2nd tri :haha:

OMG the constipation is horrible :( Are you taking extra folic acid too?

Hello! I'm confused as there seem to be loads of Jan discussions.... I'm due on the 10th by LMP, and this my second!

Can't wait to have things sured up by the scan.. And to get rid of constant nausea and stuff!

No - just the usual. Should I be taking more to clear up the constipation? The midwife said to stick to natural methods if I could - orange juice, wholemeal bread, liquorice etc

No - just the usual. Should I be taking more to clear up the constipation? The midwife said to stick to natural methods if I could - orange juice, wholemeal bread, liquorice etc

nooo..folic acid makes it worse lol. Just wondering if that's what was causing it for you. I know it's caused by progesterone and slowing of the bowels in pregnancy..but the extra iron adds to it as well..lucky me :(

Hello! I'm confused as there seem to be loads of Jan discussions.... I'm due on the 10th by LMP, and this my second!

Can't wait to have things sured up by the scan.. And to get rid of constant nausea and stuff!

Welcome hun! Yeah there are a few threads lol..not sure what happened there.

The nausea is the worst ughhh.

Welcome KM2104 and K477uk :D

Aww katie :hugs: it hasn't hit me yet, I'm dreading it!

:wave:

There is a few threads i said this before i made this one .. it
all started after i made this which i was annoyed with but
hey ho mines the best :winkwink: :rofl:

Yes, this is the best thread!! :haha:

I feel like I've been in a coma! I woke up twice this weekend to see the weather outside my bedroom window

Hail:
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/Babybaum2/hail.jpg

and a rainbow:
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/Babybaum2/Rainbow.jpg

Hooray for waking up!

My doctor told me it is okay to have a little caffeine if I need it. I've been so :sleep: :sleep:

Other than that they did another ultrasound this morning and we are measuring on time! :thumbup:

Yeah I was just confused... And I saw another one yesterday!

Is anyone finding the weeks are just going so slowly? I can't believe it's only Tuesday! Feels like it should be Thursday at least!!

Last time I found plenty of fruit great for constipation - juices and fresh.

Yes, this is the best thread!! :haha:

I feel like I've been in a coma! I woke up twice this weekend to see the weather outside my bedroom window

Hail:
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/Babybaum2/hail.jpg

and a rainbow:
https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m510/Babybaum2/Rainbow.jpg

Hooray for waking up!

My doctor told me it is okay to have a little caffeine if I need it. I've been so :sleep: :sleep:

Other than that they did another ultrasound this morning and we are measuring on time! :thumbup:

Haha lovely photos :winkwink:
the rainbow looks beautiful!

Iv totally gone off tea or coffee :cry: i loved
my morning cuppa but i can't have one at the mo
the thought of having 1 makes me feel :sick: :haha:
even though i don't feel as much nausea now :dohh:

Glad your scan went well and your measuring on time!

Is anyone finding the weeks are just going so slowly? I can't believe it's only Tuesday! Feels like it should be Thursday at least!!

I feel there going fast but when i first found out they
went slow! :lol: but i remember saying my first midwife
appt was ages away! and its friday :happydance: and ill
be 8 weeks just another month and abit till ill be moving to
2nd tri! i did feel it was like wed/thurs today though :haha:

Happy 6 weeks too :happydance:

Hi ladies, can I join you all? I think I'm due on the 18th Jan, but they're my dates so may change. This will be #3 for me - I have two boys 7 & 4.

Has anyone told their children yet that they're expecting? I really want my kids to be the first to know but can't wait to tell my Mum/Sister!

:wave:

ill add you now

Id tell my DS but no point hes only 15 month
:haha: he wouldn't have a clue what i ment :dohh:
but if i had older kids then id tell them at 12 week i think

Aargh yes! It's dragging so much its getting ridiculous - I found out at 4 weeks and I'm still only 5w3d! I really hope it goes quicker because every day is like an age. My first midwife appointment is at 7w5d and it feels like centuries away :wacko:

iv lost my baby red blood this afternoon went a&e and
theres no baby :cry:

hope you all have h&h 9 months

iv lost my baby red blood this afternoon went a&e and
theres no baby :cry:

hope you all have h&h 9 months

Oh no becyboo :( I am so so sorry love, my heart goes out to you, sending a million hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->