January Labor Watch!

Good luck new!
keep us updated if you can x

Thanks ladies... Contractions still going but are sporadic </3
I suddenly started to feel ill a few hours ago- more nausea and a dull headache. I randomly got tired as all hell and just feel generally unwell :| maybe this is the start of something as I have heard some ladies get flu like symptoms before labour. I feel like I may explode from both ends (sorry- tmi) :x anyway I have called hubby home from work to watch little man cuz I may pass out soon if he doesn't come. My body keeps telling me "you need to sleep NOW" so idk what's going on :( will update later

New- good luck!! I hope you see your little guy soon :D

I'm back.. Doc is not pleased with the amount of dilation for how far along I am (barely 1cm), plus he's worried that my small pelvis might be hindering the dilation process as well. He's booked me in tonight for an induction. I'll get Cervidil at about 1am, hope that's enough to get things moving. Otherwise, I'll get Pitocin at about 8am or so and hope to have a natural labor. I'm sooooo nervous now :wacko:

New beginning, I hope the cervidil works! I went 1 cm to 10cm in two hours. Good luck, you'll be holding a sweet baby soon :)

Good luck new beginnings

I have my induction tomorrow morning at 8 am!

Good luck new!! You can do this mama!!

Update here! I now am officially in L&D!! Cervix is making changes so we will see where this goes :D I went from posterior to anterior- waiting on more dilation <3

Eeek good luck you lucky ladies! Not sure on the time differences from me to you all but hopefully should see more babies soon!!
Afm- had a big clear our this morning -tmi sorry -and have been having mild cramps low down all night and morning....mw in a couple of hours though.
Will keep checking back for updates :)
X

Yay!!! Looks like our babies may come out in the next few days!!! :D good luck at your appointment :)

Whose baby is gonna share a bday with my cute little Ara?! She should be born by later today!

Just back from my mw appointment!
He is now engaged nicely as she said and im measuring at 42 weeks. ..and she kindly pointed out that im carrying all at the front and look heavy and uncomfortable.. like I needed her to tell me that when I can feel it!
But she said I can go at anytime....wouldnt give me a sweep though :( but she does have hope I may go b4 tuesday!
Hope you ladies are doing super!! X

Wow lots of action!! Alas none for me, one week till section date and looks like she will stay put till then.

Can't wait for updates on you guys though!!

Think my lo will stay put too waiting!
They may share same birthday though! Provided my induction goes smooth and quick lol x

Baby is here

She arrived after 4 hours of labour and 42 min of pushong

Shes perfect 6 pounds 6 ounces and 20.5 inches long xx

Tjay- how nice of her to point that out and proceed not to sweep you!! Lol.

Waiting- sorry you have to wait so long :(

Ara Irene was born today! 7.13ibs 21 inches long at 12:38pm via successful vbac :D

Congrats bazz!
Congrats pm! Glad your vbac happened!!
Shes is a beauty :) xx

As for the midwife she did seem a bit gutted she couldnt give me a sweep to make me more comfortable....still he should be here this time next week xx

Congrats to you all i too had my baby my waters broke at 12 midnight on 15th was brought in and had a pessary at12 midday on 15th labour kicked in about 9ish that night and Zuri was born at 00.04am 16th january 9 mins of pushing and she weighed 6lb7.5oz at 38 weeks hope your all well and it wont be long now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->