January Labor Watch!

Same!
had really strong bh all day now and my groin has been so painful I can barely move my right leg.
still....9 days and im definitely counting lol. X

Ditto on the crazy!! I hope things happen for all of us sooner rather than later!!!

My son in daycare today so have my last me day Monday so will get out and about and enjoy it. Next Monday a public holiday here and then baby here next wed.

Ugh the groin pains are awful here too today >_< and cramping galore! Gonna walk around a bit and force the hubby to love on me for a while tonight lol!

Enjoy your last me-Monday, waiting!!!

Enjoy it waiting!

I intend on just doing little bits here and there this week. Last few bits of washing and rechecking the hospital bags make sure I havnt forgotten anything. Got mw on Tuesday but its only for a check before I go into hospital next week for induction.

Yea- I need to get some cleaning done as well

I have an appointment tomorrow where I will beg for my sweep!! Lol.

How's everyone going?

40+2 now.. Where are you baby!?

Still waiting here too... Trying to be patient. I've been a bit tired these past couple of days but otherwise still feeling ok.

Nothing yet :nope:
He "feels" a bit lower today but otherwise I feel the same. No plug loss, no cramping, just a sore pelvis from walking around. I have a ob appointment tomorrow so hopefully he'll be able to see if there's any changes inside. Crossing fingers!

Fingers crossed for you! I have one as well tomorrow.

Hopefully our babies will be out in no time!!

Thanks, I hope to hear there's some progress. I'm really hoping to have him without being induced.

Fingers crossed for you too!

Nothing here inam 40 +6 tomorrow
Induction scheduled for Tuesday xx

Good luck everyone

Maybe try asking for a sweep like I am? Have you tried any natural at home methods??

Good luck bazz!!

Yea- I need to get some cleaning done as well

I have an appointment tomorrow where I will beg for my sweep!! Lol.

Ive got my last mw app tomorrow and my usual mw is on holiday so I might ask the stand in mw if she'll just check me see if theres any signs.
Hope the last of us jellybeans get something going soon!
X

Major period type pains/gas pains tonight that have awaken me
And bad Braxton hicks :(

Good luck bazz! Hope this is it for you.

Has anybody else got family constantly asking you if you've gone into labour yet?
My MIL has been messaging me every single morning asking for the past 3-4 weeks and its really really beggining to pee me off! So much so I actually snapped at dh this morning and told him im getting so fed up of it now.
Its bad enough us waiting for something to happen let alone with everyone else hassling us about it too :(

MIL wants to be there at the hosp and is doing and saying everything she can to be there but I just dont want her there! I can just about stand a 10 min conversation with her and her daughter is 19 and the most immature childish person I know and I know full well as soon as something happens she'll be phoning constantly and texting and im so dredding it:(
What makes it worse is they all want to see baby before ds1 does and thats not what I want but trying to tell them that is like trying to bleed a stone!!
needless to say none of them bother with us unless they want something, normally money, but since ive been preg they've been very overly clingy and I hate it!
Sorry for my rant...really on the edge of it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->