January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

Emzy1

Reaction score
Can't believe we can actually say that now it seems so much closer now. How is everyone doing?

Yay!! Im due 1st jan! Feeling really tired! On mat leave now, got up at 9 and just got back in bed as just feel so tired! I Had planned to do my hospital bag shop today. How are you feeling?

Yayyyy!!! I'm due 1st! One month today!!!

I'm feeling awful, I have a terrible cold. My last week at work is next week and then I can't wait to put my feet up and relax and count down and get in to the christmas spirit!!

X x x

Yey it feels so soon now that we can say that!!! I'm due 22nd Jan so just over a month and a half for me :)

Emzy1 I noticed your a couple of days ahead of me, do you find you have been having more braxton hicks recently? I have noticed a few more recently xx

I'm going to do my hospital bag in a few weeks Lilmiss1 but have started writing a list of things I need as there are still a few things I need to buy! x

I was just thinking of starting a thread like this! :) I'm due on the 21st, so excited!!

i was waiting for someone to start this thread :D yayyy! not long now!

Yey it feels so soon now that we can say that!!! I'm due 22nd Jan so just over a month and a half for me :)

Emzy1 I noticed your a couple of days ahead of me, do you find you have been having more braxton hicks recently? I have noticed a few more recently xx

I started to have lots and lots of bh at about 32 weeks, I had to go for ctg monitoring and the number of contractions picked up by the monitor even worried the midwives! Theyve settled down now.

victoria11, I'm one day ahead of you! :) I only started getting my hospital bag ready last weekend, bought a whole load of stuff, just have to wait for it all to arrive and pack it!

Yei I'm due in jan too, it seems to be going so quickly! Just in the process of putting up his cot in with ds seems a bit more real now!

Hi ladies, I'm due at the end of january (25th)
Packed my bag a week or so ago (well still a few things to pack but if anything happened I'd be ok for a bit until anyone could get me extra bits)

Trying to write up a birth plan, I know what I want I'm just struggling to write it down, though with dd2 it didnt even make it to hospital.

Anyone thinking about what kind of birth they'd like? What sort of pain relief, if any, you'd be going for?

My BH have got much stronger over the last week, I sometimes wake up with them which is quite scary.

I'm due on the 6th Jan - a bit close now!!

I am feeling 100% fine at the moment, still working till the 31st but last day is tecnically the 23rd thanks to bank holidays and ofice close down over the festivities.

Cant shift this cold, but then standing in the rain on a building site yesterday doing an inspection (I'm a surveyor) probably didn't help!!

Looking forward to Christmas and the chance to put my feet up, except we have a house full of guests and then friends for New Year! I dont think I'll get any 'relaxing' maternity leave at this rate!!!

JB xx

wahoo been awaiting this thread .. im due the 3rd.. secretly hoping she arrives this year... got engaged new year and married in july would just make it perfect!!
how everyone doing? i cant get up at 9 !! lol usually sleep until 10 eekk wont last much longer i no

yaaaaaaay! cant believe how quick its come round! Im due 22nd, feeling okish lol. Last day at work tomorrow so will have lots of time to rest over christmas, get things done etc. I've packed LO's bag, just not mine! Although i dont plan on being in hospital for long, i suppose i must allow for the possibility :D
And my BH's are getting stronger too, Lo is in pelvis at the minute so have backache with them too. Not long now though! ooh im all excited now this thread has been started lol

x

I started to have lots and lots of bh at about 32 weeks, I had to go for ctg monitoring and the number of contractions picked up by the monitor even worried the midwives! Theyve settled down now.

Really?? When you say lots and lots how many a day do you reckon? I'm paranoid about preterm labour at the moment :( I'm glad they have settled down for you now :) Do they know what caused it? xx

Eek! I'm s mixture of excited and scared!! Feeling really tired and so glad to be on mat leave now! Xx

YAY!! I'm due on 14th Jan, and about to burst with excitement! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has flown in... x

victoria11, I'm one day ahead of you! :) I only started getting my hospital bag ready last weekend, bought a whole load of stuff, just have to wait for it all to arrive and pack it!

Well I bought a hospital bag the other day (£11 from BHS - bargain :) ) but I thought I would wait a couple more weeks as people keep telling me its still too soon :( I definitely want it done by Christmas though as I think I will be so busy with celebrations I will enjoy packing it alot more before then. Have you got any items you think I might have missed from my list ??? xx

Sooooooo excited :happydance: I really cant belive how fast it has gone, fastest pregnancy by far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->