January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

LM - my baby is still very high and all up the top, midwifes cant tell which way he is lying so have to go for a scan at 36 weeks.....that along with baby is measuring 40 weeks already! so 5 weeks ahead.
Feeling very breathless and quite sick .

Hope your GTT goes ok! x

Hey hot mummas! how is everyone doing? I just realised I only have 2x weeks of work left..eeeeek! I am a work-aholic so this is somewhat causing me anxiety ha ha... Handover next week! scary. and OMG the heat! I can't upload a pic from work computer but my god it is well and truly summer here now! good old tropical coast line...

also I had some wicked painful contractions yesterday.but they were irregular and went away. made me realise I REALLY need to finish a few things up though!

Hope everyone is well and not feeling too crappy

mwaaaah xxxxx

Just curious, how many of you have even considered the thought of your baby coming early? I will be induced on my dd if he's not here by then BUT until last week I hadn't even considered the idea of him coming early. A close friend of mine had her baby boy at 36 wks and 3 days and that scared the crap out of me! That means my baby could come at any time!! :wacko:

i always wonder what if he came early. I dont think i am ready at all if he came now lol. Or even alittle before my due date. I plan on him being alittle late so. But only he knows lol

Hi kat!! doing well here. Wow your lucky i still need to work until i absolutly cant anymore. I was just thinking about what you said how weird it would be to see snow over the sea. You should show me a picture that would be great to see lol Hope your feeling well. BTW are you haveing a boy or a girl or are you team yellow?

Just curious, how many of you have even considered the thought of your baby coming early? I will be induced on my dd if he's not here by then BUT until last week I hadn't even considered the idea of him coming early. A close friend of mine had her baby boy at 36 wks and 3 days and that scared the crap out of me! That means my baby could come at any time!! :wacko:

I have thought about it. My son is measuring 3 weeks ahead, so would be measuring 36 weeks tomorrow and I am only 33 weeks. I am going in weekly for stress test monitoring to make sure he doesn't get stressed out. My mom had us all early, my youngest nephew was born at 37 weeks and his brother came at 35 weeks. I don't think I'll make it to my due date, so it's been weighing on my mind a lot.

Well, I think it's safe to say that I'm starting to drop!! My bump is starting to appear lower and I have been experincing SO much pressure today! It's been quite painful to say the least.

:hi: Jan mummies :D really not long now!!! so excited but so nervous to give birth again!

34 days!

hope everyone is well :)

My dd2 was spot on 37wks. Spontaneous labour and quite frankly scared the shit out of me, I was so unprepared for her arrival, this time I've got the same feelings that she's going to show up early.
No real reason why I think I wont go to 40wks, I dont think I will be early as in premature but just a tick away from EDD.

can't believe i'll be classed as full term in 1week!!! i'm excited but also pretty nervous,i guess because its the unknown,not knowing when bubs will decide to make an appearance!

Hey hot mummas! how is everyone doing? I just realised I only have 2x weeks of work left..eeeeek! I am a work-aholic so this is somewhat causing me anxiety ha ha... Handover next week! scary. and OMG the heat! I can't upload a pic from work computer but my god it is well and truly summer here now! good old tropical coast line...

also I had some wicked painful contractions yesterday.but they were irregular and went away. made me realise I REALLY need to finish a few things up though!

Hope everyone is well and not feeling too crappy

mwaaaah xxxxx

team Yellow ;)

I will try upload some tonight ...!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe