January ladies WE ARE HAVING OUR BABIES NEXT MONTH

Yey it feels so soon now that we can say that!!! I'm due 22nd Jan so just over a month and a half for me :)

Emzy1 I noticed your a couple of days ahead of me, do you find you have been having more braxton hicks recently? I have noticed a few more recently xx

I haven't had any braxton hicks yet i really not that ive noticed, i noticed my bump gets really hard some times for a min or two but that about it. I really want them tho i feel left out hahah

Lol don't feel left out!! Sometimes the bh actually take my breath away!! I have been experiencing them since maybe 16 weeks! You can have some of mine hehe xxx

I am feeling ok getting a bit achy in my back and hips but nothing major the worst thing now is being to impatient lol. I was so excited today im now 33 weeks pregnant, can say im having a baby next month and got to open my advent calender has any one else got one or an i the only big kid :blush:

I haven't even started on my hospital bag but i think i will soon with Christmas coming up this time of year goes really quick (lucky for us jan will soon be here)

It will be interesting to see who in here will be December mummies

sorry if i havnt written back to anyone i made this thread had a bath came back and was like wow there is lots of us due in jans in third tri :)

Yey it feels so soon now that we can say that!!! I'm due 22nd Jan so just over a month and a half for me :)

Emzy1 I noticed your a couple of days ahead of me, do you find you have been having more braxton hicks recently? I have noticed a few more recently xx

I haven't had any braxton hicks yet i really not that ive noticed, i noticed my bump gets really hard some times for a min or two but that about it. I really want them tho i feel left out hahah

Lol don't feel left out!! Sometimes the bh actually take my breath away!! I have been experiencing them since maybe 16 weeks! You can have some of mine hehe xxx

haha im sure if did have then i wouldn't want them. Oh no are they painfull? i thought maybe i have them but just dont notice them but i dont get pain, is this your first baby?

My inlaws always get me and advent calender and I'm getting it tonight :) I'm a big kid when it comes to Christmas lol!!!xx

We have a calender and I'm 30 ha ha!!!

Love Christmas! And for us first time mummies its always going to have a different meaning from now on!! Eeekkkk!!

Those tightenings on your tummy they are BH...I was having them and didn't realise and then MW was examining me she was like 'oh your having a BH'....I didn't even realise that's what they were!! X x x

Glad im not the only one my grandma buys me one every year i have had to hint the few years i do still need one lol :)

haha im sure if did have then i wouldn't want them. Oh no are they painfull? i thought maybe i have them but just dont notice them but i dont get pain, is this your first baby?

Well when I first starting getting the bh it just felt like my tummy was tightening now it feels even tighter which I guess it is before my baby is a lot bigger now. It also cause a pressure feeling in my pelvis area. My baby is head down and pushes down a lot which makes me feel like I'm going to pee myself lol! Yes this is my first baby so its hard to know what is normal, is this your first? xx

:wohoo: :hi: ladies,

im due 22nd jan, can believe how quick its come round, getting very sleepy and sore now, 12 days left in work for me!

Im 31 and I have a advent calender, its a hello kitty one :)

Love Christmas! And for us first time mummies its always going to have a different meaning from now on!! Eeekkkk!!

Those tightenings on your tummy they are BH...I was having them and didn't realise and then MW was examining me she was like 'oh your having a BH'....I didn't even realise that's what they were!! X x x

Yey the day get even better i have had BH lol. Your right Christmas is going to be so different from now on cant wait till next year

I'm due 2nd Jan so have a month to go tomorrow. Ive packed my hospital bag already just incase i was to go into labour early or something plus its one less thing to worry about! I'm very excited now and looking forward to meeting our little girl but i am aching all over! I get cramps down my right leg and my pelvic bone feels like its going to snap :( xxx

Yey the day get even better i have had BH lol. Your right Christmas is going to be so different from now on cant wait till next year

im the same.. cant wait next xmas will be one to remember... i dont think ive had bh either.. id no wudnt i ? lol

Well when I first starting getting the bh it just felt like my tummy was tightening now it feels even tighter which I guess it is before my baby is a lot bigger now. It also cause a pressure feeling in my pelvis area. My baby is head down and pushes down a lot which makes me feel like I'm going to pee myself lol! Yes this is my first baby so its hard to know what is normal, is this your first? xx

Yep this is my first your right it is hard to know what to expect i freaked out when my boobs first leaked lol i didnt think it happened during pregnancy just after you have LO lol.
Mine is head down too im forever weeing i get up so many times in the night and am always having to find a toilet when im out i can feel him punch or head butt my bladder ouch

Yer I didn't even realise...I didn't feel it. It wasn't till she pushed down and showed me the tight feeling and said that was a BH!! I think they get stronger and you notice more the bigger baby gets!!

I know its going to be amazing girls! Am so excited for this year but even more next and all the ones to follow!! Eeeeeekkkk!!! LOVE IT!! X

I'm due 2nd Jan so have a month to go tomorrow. Ive packed my hospital bag already just incase i was to go into labour early or something plus its one less thing to worry about! I'm very excited now and looking forward to meeting our little girl but i am aching all over! I get cramps down my right leg and my pelvic bone feels like its going to snap :( xxx

My pelvis area feels really unstable if that makes sense like someone has made me do the splits :( x

im the same.. cant wait next xmas will be one to remember... i dont think ive had bh either.. id no wudnt i ? lol

it sure is :)
Im not sure i really have had them, i dont know about it other than my bump getting tight and hard sometimes

weehhee :) our month is next month! cant believe how fast its gone! :D

I'm due 3rd of Jan, feel oh so ready to meet my little guy, been feeling crampy/tight/swollen/sore for the past few weeks, can't sleep properly, i walk like a penguin or a ball between my legs, pressure is unbelievable...Hope i'll meet him before his due date :D

Wohooooooo I can finally say I am due next month! lol its been such a long journey I can't believe the final countdown as now in sight :D

oh my gosh i didnt even realise!!
everything just became sooooo much more real for me when i saw this thread!

im due the 6th of jan :D so just over a month away!!!!

im so excited! i cant wait to meet me LO ^_^

Ohhh exciting!! I still have to build my crib ugh! I asked my brother but he only ever does favours for people when it suits him/when he can be arsed! So annoying. OH works too often so he can't really help. I can see it coming down to me and my mum. Still, I'm ok because my baby is coming next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->