January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi ladies! Here is the January testing thread. Please let me know your testing date. Good luck this cycle!

January 1st- hopeful:):witch:, PrincessTaz:witch:, 1moreforme:bfp:, Taima:witch:, Kayke

January 3rd- stiletto_mom

January 4th- lockandkey:bfp:, bjs2005:witch:

January 6th- poppygirl05

January 7th- Galvinbaby:witch:, Renaendel:witch:, Laura726

January 8th- lutz720

January 9th- kdmalk:bfp:

January 11th- MUMOF5

January 12th- mumof5, BKKbabe, Penelopejones

January 15th- Angel0b:bfp:, sppmom:bfp:, fitpregnancy

January 17th- Becky61:witch:

January 18th- Alibiz

January 19th- DHBH0930:witch:, twickywabbit:witch:

January 20th- anagee, claireanddaz, RedDirtMama

January 23rd- emma4g63

January 24th- 2moms2be, Twinsie

January 25th- Dannixo:witch:

January 26th- ireadyermind

January 27th- Silaslove:witch:, hopeful:):witch:, bamluby:witch:,

January 28th- PrincessTaz

January 30th- Baby.Love12:bfp:

January 31st-Hb.x

Watching: Left wonderin

February Thread: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2274181-february-valentines.html#post34649233

Hello again! :)

CD 8 today and i will be testing on Jan 20th (based on my longest cycle 44 days)

Hi can i join you. Hopefully oing this week so i will be testing Jan 1st xx

Hi I love the thread name :) I would love a snow angels xxx cd 8 so I'm testing the 3rd please . Good luck to everyone this month :)

I can you put me down for Jan 1st, currently CD14 but not much happening in way of ovulation lol x

Hi ladies! I see some new faces :) Welcome! We are all one big happy family. Don't be shy to ask any questions that you have! We are a very supportive :)

I'm CD15 and don't know what's going on! Thought I had a positive opk on CD13 but now not so sure, had some watery cm but no ewcm and now it's back to creamy but hard to tell when BDing. Had loads of ovulation pains too and twinges but my temps haven't starter rising yet. If I haven't had a positive opk by CD 18 I'm pretty sure it's gonna be anovulatory cycle, stupid pcos!

Good luck everyone, lots of :dust: for you all x

EDIT: Just done today's opk and I think it looks positive but doubting myself after thinking I had one on CD13, what do you guys think?

2014-12-16 13.16.14.jpg

2014-12-16 13.16.38.jpg

Can I join? I'm hoping cd 1 will be next day or two, when I know for sure I'll post my test date :) xx

Hello again :)

Hi Danni hope your well?

Testing 17th January (my sons 2nd birthday :))

PrincessTaz that's about as dark as mine ever get... Maybe a tad darker.. I'd say that is + though x

Hi ladies! I see some new faces :) Welcome! We are all one big happy family. Don't be shy to ask any questions that you have! We are a very supportive :)

hi ... Thanks for the welcome. Already have a question. Who has o pains and what do they feel like xx

hi ... Thanks for the welcome. Already have a question. Who has o pains and what do they feel like xx

Hi,
I normally experience O pains, for me they feel like a dull feeling normally on one side. They are not painful as such, but I'm aware of it. Hard to explain but I guess it could almost be like a "tug" or like somethings "sticking". It doesn't last long, maybe 20 mins at a time, maybe twice each cycle. I'm sure the answers will vary. I also have pains whilst DTD the time of O. It feels like my cervix has dropped & he is prodding it whilst inside me. Cowgirl & doggy style is a no go whilst I'm ovulating.
Are you unsure if your experiencing O pains? How do you track your cycle?
Welcome to the group BTW! X

Hi,
I normally experience O pains, for me they feel like a dull feeling normally on one side. They are not painful as such, but I'm aware of it. Hard to explain but I guess it could almost be like a "tug" or like somethings "sticking". It doesn't last long, maybe 20 mins at a time, maybe twice each cycle. I'm sure the answers will vary. I also have pains whilst DTD the time of O. It feels like my cervix has dropped & he is prodding it whilst inside me. Cowgirl & doggy style is a no go whilst I'm ovulating.
Are you unsure if your experiencing O pains? How do you track your cycle?
Welcome to the group BTW! X

i only use cb advance atm. 4 days of flashing smileys and cd13 for me.

ive been having some sharp pains in my left side today.

thanks for the welcome i love this site xx

Hi ladies. AF got me today. I believe I will be testing on Jan 7th more or less.

Hopeful, I have O pains. They feel like little cramps in the lower right or left side of my abdomen. Sometimes they are so bad, that they go down the front of my thighs on that side.

Hopeful, I have O pains. They feel like little cramps in the lower right or left side of my abdomen. Sometimes they are so bad, that they go down the front of my thighs on that side.

what in getting is really very weird. It feels like sharp pinching in my left side right ive by my hip. Now in getting it in the right side. Surely that's not o? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->