January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

Can I join you...af turned up yesterday on my birthday :( Based on my average cycle I should be testing on 18th Jan

So only a flashing smiley today again that's now 5 in a row. Athough ic are getting darker so hope i am close to o and its not just my body trying xx

Alibiz - sorry AF got you, good luck for January

Hopeful - FXed you O in the next day or so, it's so frustrating waiting to O.

AFM - I just want to be in the 2ww already so I can poas and symptom spot till my hearts content! 3rd day of positive opks, god knows what's going on
Don't know how much more :sex: I can take though :haha:

20141217_100658.jpg

I'm cramping and spotting, sure AF will be in fills wing over next few hours. Will prob count tomorrow as cd1 though, meaning that I will likely be ovulating 31st Dec and testing on 12th jan :) xx

Hopeful - I've seen quite a few threads on here now about days of flashing smileys for days and even weeks, sounds like they don't work well for everyone x

Hopeful - I've seen quite a few threads on here now about days of flashing smileys for days and even weeks, sounds like they don't work well for everyone x

i know they are so deflating ive ran out now and pledge not to buy any more. I have 6 ic left and i have just had another really strong possitive. Once these are gone i pledge to you guys to stop testing and chill out over Christmas xx

Sorry Iv'e been MIA lately ladies, I have been soooo busy working extra hours to get my daughter and hubby a good present for Christmas :)

Anyways AF actually acted like AF this time. Had bleeding for 5 days (very normal) and no week of spotting (Again normal) lol I'm having an appointment with the doc to discuss my test results (he cancelled on Monday) -__- So Im actually kinda scared.

Hi all hows everyone doing? I am unsure if i have o'd or not but for once i am actually enjoyin the trying bit. Just going to see what happens :) xx

I just got my crosshairs today so I'm officially in the 2ww and 3dpo :happydance:

Hi all, mind if I join? Official test date is Jan 9, but plan to start testing around 10dpo for fun, which is Jan 6 (if this cycle chooses to cooperate). You can put either date.

Hello! I am testing on January 4th.

For me this will be baby #3, and DH and I have been NTNP for a week now

Thanks for the thread dannixo! I have my folicle ultrasound on Tuesday then we will decide when to trigger. O should be around Christmas day. Put me down for the 7th for testing. (Though I will be testing out my trigger). Still trying for #1.cycle 26 I think? Maybe 25

Hi ladies, if all goes well I should be O'ing soon!
Dannixo, can you put me down for Jan. 4? If anything changes I'll let you know. Thanks for managing these threads! You do a great job!

Fx that we all get our new year BFP's! :dust:

No positive opk yet, but having ewcm, so not far off hopefully! Yay!

Ladies just so you know, I am still very much stalking this thread, but unlike Dannis previous threads, I will be taking a back seat this month, no OPKs or SS, it's taking its toll on my emotional well being & came to a head in my relationship 1 week ago. We are still TTC but having more "fun" with it & taking a back seat from what my OH calls "scientific baby making". I think he is referring to us having more drunken fumbles over xmas & new year as opposed to timing BDing etc :)

I wish you all the very best, like I say, I'm still stalking, just won't be such an active member of this thread <3

Hi ladies! I will be testing probaby on the 19th. AF just showed up today, but I knew it was coming with a big temp drop and spotting. This is cycle 3 for me. Not liking that my LP is only 10 days :nope:

Also can you help me with FF, my calendar looked fine showing my O day as green. But when I put in that AF came it looks completely different now. Why so many green squares???

GL ladies, hope the new year brings us all our bfp!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-22-19-00-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-19-00-42.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_2014-12-22-19-00-26.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-22-19-00-26.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies! DHBH all the green ones means possible days you could ovulate on. The more you track the more the calendar can pin point your cycle and make it more accurate

Afm: nothing to exciting going on here. Did not opk the past few cycles, just kinda over it... Did bd 2 days before i think i ovulated. Hubby and i decided after a year break it was time to start back with a new fertility center. Consult appointment is January 14th. I'm nervous and scared... Hitting the 3 year mark of TTC... never seeing a positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->