January Snow Angels 40 Tester's 6 BFP's

Just wanted to update that I'm out this month. On to February!

I'm sorry for those who also got AF this cycle. :dust: to us all next month!
Congratulations to everyone who got a BFP this month so far, and good luck to everyone still waiting! I hope to see some more BFPs on here soon! :)

Well my test date was the 20th but all i am getting is bfn's.
Af was due on the 21st based on confirmed ovulation with temping and my luteal phase is always 11 days.
I'm now on 14dpo and bfn with frer today i have no idea whats going on! I have another frer to take on Monday so we will see.
My chart looks good and my temps are still up,i had a dip at 9dpo and my temps went up even higher but still bfn! Confused:shrug:

You guys, I'm being such a wimp. I'm 14DPO today, with AF due Monday... Last clomid cycle I started spotting at 14DPO and had the beginnings of a temp drop... so I figured this cycle would be the same. I told myself I'd let myself test if I didn't have a temp drop. Well, temp went UP... but I couldn't bring myself to test. I'm halfway through the day, with no spotting yet, and I still can't make myself POAS, lol! I'm 100000x more scared of a BFN than I am of AF haha...

So now I'm like, if I don't spot at all today, and if my temp doesn't drop tomorrow, I'll test!

God I'm a baby haha... Idk how all you girls test so early! The thought puts my heart right into my stomach!

Hi girls. I received a bfp this morning. Still very early days so cautiously happy.

Out. Two days late, but a bfn yesterday and a huge temp drop today means AF will show her face any minute. Taking February off, but I'll see (some of!) you gals in March.

That's rubbish 2moms2be :( Will miss you in the February thread.

Congrats babylove!!

I'm out :witch: arrived. I won't be testing anymore since i know i can't get pregnant now but i will still be maintaining the threads.

Thanks, Dannixo. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you! I hope things work out.

Hey everyone. Been pretty quite on here lately with alot of people not coming back on here to update there progress. Hope all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->