January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Hi all, thanks for the concern MM - (what's your name hun so I can call you something else, or a nickname we can call you)
I dont often get online at weekends so although MIA I am here and doing well. 20wk scan today and had a good, if not tiring weekend.

Roll on 11.15am!

Hiya ladies,

Does anyone know the guidelines bout sleeping on your front??

3 times now iv woken up on my tummy, twice I was kicked awake!! But baby then goes really quite for a few days, can only think it moves :shrug:

Just starting to get paranoid that I'm going to squish it!

Hi all, thanks for the concern MM - (what's your name hun so I can call you something else, or a nickname we can call you)
I dont often get online at weekends so although MIA I am here and doing well. 20wk scan today and had a good, if not tiring weekend.

Roll on 11.15am!

my name is Melissa and i am dying to know how your scan goes. i have been checking online to see how your doing we wont rest assuredly until one of our LO's are known to be o.k. i will be praying for you

Good luck today 5!!! Cant wait to hear how it went, have you found out the sex of were you staying yellow I cant remember?!

Paula, thinking of the name Holly now makes me think of a woman my OH fancies, so I think we are now going with Keira, which I really like so it worked out.

I honestly dont get this fruit sizing thingy... I dont think I even know what a papaya is!!!

I've given up on the fruit sizing, it doesnt make sense half the time!

Well, all went really well. We have a healthy happy little......baby. lol the lady has written and sealed it up, so now have the wait for OH to be home before I can find out. I got no inkling either from the scan or anything. So by this evening we'll know. Unless the lady was evil and wrote...."unknown" or something lol

I do have an anterior placenta, which is a relief to know seeing all my worries about growth and movements. I will be kept an eye on due to previous c-section.

I hate waiting...maybe I could open it and just re-write the envelope lol :happydance:

oh my gosh girl i have been so worried about you. think the good lord. he was looking after the little one

Glad your scan went well 5aside :D and thats a great idea about the envelope :)

LM - I like Kiera :)

I think we have decided on a boys name .....we have a couple that we love so might see what he looks like at the birth but pretty sure know what we are going with:D

glad scan when well 5. I bet it is so hard waiting!:)

I have hit my v-day! I am so excited! SO glad I made it to 24 weeks. I already feel like I am 37 weeks. I can hardly walk around the house. My goal was to potty train DD by the time the twins are here..yeah...I dont see that happening. She doesn't want to do it, and I don't have the energy. Not sure what to do here:( Don't want 3 kids in diapers, but at least DD wont pee as much as babies do. She only goes through maybe 3 diapers a day.

Happy V day Daisy!

21 - could be similar to what I had? Horrid 'ligament' pains that lasted almost a week off and on that went to hospital for in the end as I was so worried cause it hurt to stand and walk around, luckily they've gone now, much to my relief as work was very hard with it!

5-a-side - Let us know soon as you find out! I am mega excited for you, how cool to have it in your hands but not be able to look! Exciting!!

I have felt huuuge today. Belly feels much tighter from belly button downwards. And this morning I was talking to another teacher at work and he suddenly kicked and made me jump out my skin! It was very funny

Hi Ladies

How are you all. THis thread seems to be moving slow lately where has everyone gone?

So anyone having any cravings yet?? I would say no but DH has noticed otherwise! lol. Seems i have a thing for strong flavours- everything tastes bland so onion and curry seem to be favourites! hehe! I am more of a smeller! lol. I smell it i want it!! haha!

Baby is moving massively now, i cant wait to see feet and elbows sticking out haha, it definately kicking hard. i seem to spend alot of time watching my bump :blush: i love seeing it move its so surreal! Bump has popped now too! i suddenly look pregnant!, strangers have started commenting which i find very odd almost likes its not real!
Now i look preggers i might start buyin things without feeling like a fraud! haha! got a boucer chair and moses basket now (donated) so i not actually been out to buy anything but i keep looking at the little chair thinking Shit im actually guna have a little person to fit in there!! :shock: LOL!!!

xx

Just a quicky ladies before my main post...

I'M BAAAAAACK! Our internet got turned on today so finally I can access this properly, the dongle we have would keep chucking me off, not impressed!

I hereby promise to be on every few days for any updates I have left to do :D

Plus I missed you all :) :hugs:

I just lost loads of a post, like 4 pages worth :( Was going from the 6th and just got up to Daisy's superb twin bump at 24 weeks! So will try and remember what I said!

Kezz - amazing scan piccy :) love when babies are active!

Lintu - again, lovely scan piccy - just can't figure out how you managed to unsubscribe yourself! lol

5 - you will get a bump! I'd love to have your figure hun!

Paula - my auntie had a benign tumor on her face and had it removed a few weeks back, you'll be fine :hugs:

truly - that was an amazing link, can't believe where everything fits to make room for baby!

Paula - my 20 week scan with Tegs was rushed as they needed to get the woman in again who was before, baby was already head down and they couldn't check the face or head measurements! This time I had a long scan, but it was with a consultant because of the risks chicken pox has put on Jago. I even get a 5th scan next month as they want to make sure he is growing.

And that's all I can remember :( oh and hello to icclebump :wave: I've updated the front page (that tab didn't close!)

Kat - yay for a good rescan. Did you get all the bits to Isaac's play house in the end?

LM - could Annie have got you and you never noticed? Tegan does that sometimes, or I walk into things and then forget and wonder where the bruise/cut came from. Holly Willoughby is amazing, although I probably would change the name too after those comments!

21 - could it be baby hitting or sitting on a nerve? :hugs:

LM - do you sleep cuddled up to a pillow? I find that helps me not to roll over completely on my tummy, although I mostly wrap the duvet around me and have it all bunched up (we now sleep with separate duvets as I like to hog one :D )

5 - awwwww! At least you now know it's the placenta :) Is baby tucked away at the back?

LM - ooooh, I like Keira!

Daisy - Happy V-Day :) (My V-day will be on my birthday, which is a rather nice pressie from Jago :) )

Maz - I'm fancying curry a lot at the moment, but I'll go from wanting curry one day to wanting bland food the next! Don't quite know what's happening :)

I'm so off to 5's journal..... :D

Right, so I'm all caught up and have updated the front page, only 2 to do! (Was imagining loads!) I can't remember if I posted about the 4th scan or not? Well anyway, I now have 4 scan piccies of Jago, but need to get Luke to scan them in and email them to me (why he can't set the printer up on my laptop too I don't know! *sigh*) There doesn't seem to be any problem with Jago :happydance: The first consultant I saw at 19 weeks wants me to have a growth scan, so I now get that on Oct 6th. That'll be the 5th time I get to see him! Mental! My mum loved seeing him there on the screen :) He was awkward again though and the consultant had to shake my belly to get him to move about a bit, we even saw the lens of his eye which was really strange! Now I seem to remember posting this! :haha: I hate baby brain!

I will have to put up my 22 week bump pic at some point, it keeps changing shape as he has so much room still at the moment, one day I'll be mahoosive the next I don't look or feel pregnant!

I weighed myself at my mum's earlier, I weighed myself 2 weeks ago and I've not put anything on since! Not quite sure how that's possible, guess I'm more active now that I have further to walk to get the train to work and when I come home from work! :haha:

Anyway, I hope you're all well! We have Luke's dad down from this Saturday for 10 days to cover our birthdays (Luke's, mine and Tegan - she'll be 2!) So hopefully I'll be retreating to my laptop a bit more, and I have those 2 weeks off as holiday!

Hey Rees

Im pretty sure that peacelovebaby's twins are both girls going by her journal :)

So thats 2 more girls to add to the list! Slowly catching up lol

xx

Hiya! Hope everyone is feeling well. I was feeling pretty crappy today. Felt very "full" and everytime I moved it hurt..must be ligaments. Then my his and thighs started to bug me. I'm off from work tomorrow so I'm gonna try to take it easy. Still no big kicks from baby yet. I had DH feel some stronger-ish kicks. He said he could feel them but only faint. A part of me thinks he was just saying that because he knows I really want baby to start kicking hard.

There was a sale at BRU and picked up some pampers swaddlers in size 1-2 and costco also had their brand on sale. Slowly adding things. Also picked up a used angelcare monitor and pad and a bundleme for carseat. :happydance: Can't wait to move home and really start buying!

Been really organizing the baby shower that my mom and MIL are throwing for me. To be honest, I am doing a large part of the planning but only because I want to. I'm a perfectionist and especially when it comes to planning parties. I just want everything to be beautiful and for my guests to say it was the baby shower they ever to lol I'm sick in the head oh well! It tenatively set for Nov 13. First thing I have to do is the invitations. I think I have well over 100 to make but it's going to be definitly worth it!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been keeping up, so busy with school and the baby!!! :)
So my little boy has been moving a lot lately!! :D

KristelB- Everyday I am craving something different lol I want to eat ALL the time!!

Here is my 21 week photo :)

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd41/sweetnesstracz/twenetyweekssep2011.jpg

Morning all... I have woken up at 5am for the past two days to pee and cant get back to sleep after!

Me, Annie and OH were playing on our bed last night and Annie ended up headbutting me in the pubic bone... all I can say is OUCH!!

Maz Im mainly craving sweet things, not good for my weight but taste sooooo good!

Nice pic radiance!

Welcome back Rees!

Ive been buying bits and bobs quite alot lately my bedroom looks like a baby shop. My dad gave me £50 to go to Mothercare last week so brought a few bits from there, £50 didnt go very far in there to be honest.

I found a charity shop near us that had loads of baby clothes at 50p a piece so brought a few sleep suits and baby vests for a bargain. Its so frustrating that I cant buy anything pink or blue though, nearly everything I have is white.

Have a good day, Im also off to look at 5's journal.

Morning everyone

Nice to have you back Lintu :)

7 weeks until I may leave work :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe