January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

paula- mmmm pizza :) i have been dying for pizza for days now! eeek i may have to get one tomorrow night for tea. were eating late though around half 9 after we finish work so ill have to take my gaviscon to bed... no change there! lol. hope your feeling better today, sounds like you were rushed off your feet yesterday!! xxx

k477uk - good luck with your rescan, im sure youve probably had it by now? what was it for, i hope it all went ok xxx :hugs:

tillymoo - how are you feeling? xxx

well baby anderson was nice and active, dancing all night long, everytime i woke during the night baby was moving, and has continued to do so alot of the morning :D it was lovely but i woke up this AM with a megga sore back from tossing and turning all night. gotta love reassurance! :D
xxx

LM - Lovely bump!!

We had our 2 week scan yesterday (at 21 weeks!) and here's the little man!

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/kezz_howland/Baby1.jpg

The sonographer took about 25 mins to get all the bits checked, and about 10 mins on the heart as he wouldn't keep still enough. She kept laughing and getting frustrated cause he would move just as she was getting there! Was very funny. She said he's a bit of a live wire, which i'm thinking is a good sign! He even booted the scanny tool thing at one point, which I felt but she was concentrating on getting a picture of his left chamber so don't think she noticed! lol.

Aww lovely pic Kezz!

I have been thinking about my 20 week scan, when I went I was in there 15-20 mins MAX and it was different to my other scans I have had, she never focused on the heart, I remember at my other scans the sonographer spent lots of time on this, and showed us the 4 chambers of the heart and in colour (if you know what I am talking about?) and the brain etc.........this time was really quick and never pointed much out and like I say never showed us the heart & brain :shrug::shrug: I dont know why? I am panicking a little :wacko: strange!

at our 21week scan the sonographer showed us the heart and the colours and went down the full body of the baby it was brilliant:) and we must have been in there a good 25minutes! the only thing i wasnt overkeen on was the quality of the pictures, we got 4 (not that we paid for them) but they were done on the xray ultrasound machines and not the antenatal one which i think made a lot of difference.

i have another scan at 31 weeks so hoping that the antenatal ultrasound machine is up and working by then so my dh can see, as the only thing he could make out was the heartbeat and the head hehe xx

He is 24 weeks!

We go back in on Wednesday for a growth scan. Really excited to see babies again.
\
Kezz- love the scan pic.

Attachments

• IMAG0025.jpg
    IMAG0025.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 6
Oh my gosh Daisy!! They are really filling you up aren't they! haha. You can see lumps and bumps and everything like little feet and things! V cute!

Paula - yeh I must admit she did show us the chambers and we watched her label them all, then she showed us the colours too, and same on the brain, diaphragm, bladder and other bits. Maybe she saw all the bits she needed to but couldn't be bothered to point them out (bit rude!)?

MrsG - Yes I had already had the rescan.. was brilliant!! It was just to double check the position of the diaphram and make sure that stomach was actually below it.

Paula - I am sure they prob checked it all....

Daisy - Looking good!!

Kezz - Nice piccie

Well.. Like I said I had my rescan today :dance: and was great to share that with OH! OH got home around 2am, and Isaac was sleeping with me - he often snuck into my bed whilst he was away, so he woke up and got so excited to see daddy! It was so cute! But then he was far too awake!! So 3:30 he came back to bed and slept! I am so shattered today!!

Hi everyone, another question I'm afraid...

Have any of u started noticing random bruises without knowing how you got them? I've had a big bruise on the bottom of my leg, about the size of a £2 coin, since the middle of last week. It was looking like it was fading, but this morning its all purple and back with a vengence. I wouldn't be worried if I'd banged leg or something but I didn't. Do you think I need to get it checked out, I know they say to keep an eye on clots and blood and things?

Sorry to moan again! Hope everyone is ok

Hmmm not sure LM - you have probably just knocked it maybe

sick of sleeping rubbish these days & when I do get comfy I wake up for the loo 5 times a night :sleep:

getting all the boy & girl baby clothes out of the loft today & sorting through it :)

LM whats your iron like?? you bruise easy if your aneamic :shrug:

im a Banana today, can not believe im 21 weeks already, altho im sooo ready for Januray to arrive then I can stop worrying with every twinge or lack of :haha:

On a plus babies been nice and active last 24 hrs so must have moved again, and DH felt it kick last night :wohoo: nice big wollop in the palm of his hand

papaya what on earth i was a cantaloupe then a banana and now a papaya. seems a little weird to me in the sizing

I think I might get my iron checked actually Lintu, Im dizzy and quite tired all the time too, thanks!

Baby is definately not tired though, it kicks all day long!!

Have decided that if a baby girl she will not now be called Holly, as my OH and dad ruined the name for me by making comments about Holly Willoughby and how hot they find her... so have to find a new name now! Urgh, Men!!

anyone have an idea whats wrong with me?

i was having breakfast this morning and she was kicking around lots and then i got a big kick and suddenly sharp pain in my back and pelvic region, it has lasted all day, i can't move without being in pain. Not sure what to do.....

I know she's ok because she is still kicking and wriggling, i am not amused with her though!

LM - def get your Iron levels checked... mine are borderline and I bruise so easily!!

Paula - I'm getting rubbish sleep too.... can't get comfy! My back is killing me - I think a castle of pillows is needed already!

Can't remember if I mentioned but last scan was amazing! I will upload a piccie once I can scanned it it!!!

Need to get back to school work :cry: I've been at it all weekend! Rubbish!

oka worried about 5 havent heard anything from her lately

anyone have an idea whats wrong with me?

i was having breakfast this morning and she was kicking around lots and then i got a big kick and suddenly sharp pain in my back and pelvic region, it has lasted all day, i can't move without being in pain. Not sure what to do.....

I know she's ok because she is still kicking and wriggling, i am not amused with her though!

Something maybe trapped like sciatic nerve?? Don't know what this is but heard that baby can sit on something and cause back pain?

possibly but i have no pain down my legs, which i thought you got with it, just pelvic and back area. going to have a bath in a minute to see if that helps at all.

Hope u r ok 21, Ive been suffering with my back, I know its not nice!

22 weeks today! Only 2 weeks until we're viable!

LM - if you like the name Holly I would go for it, sod whoever made the Holly Whiloughby comment!!

Had a better sleep last night but its all rainy, dark & windy outside, winter is def coming

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->