January SnowAngels 2012, 2nd and 3rd Tri

Welcome icclebump!!

5- I wouldn't worry, its normal :)
I wore a size 3 at 8 months
and had no symptoms of pregnancy, my smell didn't change
I didn't have cravings or sickness I had nothing

Now this time around I have had like everything! lol

Lintu- How cute! :D I can not wait for my next ultra sound, wish it was sooner!

Cute pic Lintu!

K447 - Annie loved nursery, I did cry when I left her though!

I think I might have to see the MW or doc about this pelvic and back pain, I know it sounds silly but twice yesterday I swear it felt like the baby was gonna fall out. Crazy I know, I know its not possible, but theres no other way to describe the feeling!

morning ladies :flower:

mmcheek we are army but not the same one. i live in sydney, australia. an oddity in this group :blush:

Paula i'm always worrying about my moles too. but if you look at pics of a melanoma than you can defiantly tell the difference. moles have a tendency to change and get irritated during pregnancy. i wish i could get all mine removed so i'd stop worrying every summer :blush: Don't worry :hugs: it'll be removed and you never have to think about it again.

5 i fit into my pre preg pants the whole way through my pregnancy with my girls and they were quiet lazy in the womb too. it'll be ok :hugs:

lintu beautiful pic :)

:happydance: for all these people feeling big kicks.

better get my but outta this chair and do something :haha:

thank you. but the doctor did say its turned to a form of skin cancer....its like a blistered crusty spot, he says it is from sun damage. Its not melonoma and its benign so once its removed thats that, well thats what he says anyway! obviously not the bad type or they would have sent me to the hospital under the 2 week rule I am sure! thing is I have had it 1 year but last time I went to the doctors it was a locum and he just said its a spot go away....which I knew it was not! I knew it was dodgy even then, but I decided to go again cos it started bleeding

Thank you so much ladies for all your kind thoughts when you yourselves have so much to deal with too. I truly appreciate it.

Lintu - that scan picture is the cutest. Thanks for sharing.
Paula - I had a mole removed from my hip when I was 15, it had changed shape and used to bleed. When they removed it (I got to see it and it looked like a weird mushroom) they say to me if it hadn't been taken off it possibly would have become cancerous due to its volatile behaviour. I hope you are soon sorted and stress free from it x

Hi Icclebump, welcome to the group :)

just a quick post, been looking for this for ages and managed to find it finally. no wonder it's getting a bit uncomfortable now.

https://www.msichicago.org/whats-he...our-beginning/make-room-for-baby/interactive/

That is awesome, I love it!
Thanks for posting it! :thumbup:

Posted on my journal and in bump pics but here is my 20+1 pic.

Attachments

• 20+1.jpg
    20+1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
5 there is a bump there. how are you. i have been checking more often to see about you. any movements yet

Hi hun, replied to you on my journal, not sure if I have felt any more movements. I have kept busy to try and stop focusing on it. Was thinking I'd take a nice relaxing bath if I can tonight and just chill out. Dont feel I've really done that much lately, haven't put myself first for a while.
Maybe I'm just an impatient so and so and really thought I'd feel more just because this is #3 and others have early but there could be many reasons why (read about positions of placenta etc) so I will now put my Positive head on and go for loads of PMA to keep me going.

:hugs: thanks for the concern. I do appreciate, no-one else can really understand how things feel so being on here with you is lovely.

I haven't had much movement today and I'm super achey :(

Sure everything will be ok 5, I don't feel mine at all when I'm busy :hugs:

5 I hope you are feeling ok. Its 4 days until your scan isn't it? We're all eagerly awaiting it!! Hopefully a bit of you time will help, enjoy it and relax and hopefully baby will reward with a big kick!

I've had a bit of a lazy day today, just doing some chores, its helped a bit with the pelvic pain, I've been concentrating on that so much the past few days I haven't been paying that much attention to how much baby is moving. Will have to try and have some bonding time later, lol!

Hey ladies i hope your all ok today?
Im feeling abit sleepy might have a nap soon, just on the phone to the bank and even though theyre being really helpful i cant help but fall asleep because of the waiting times inbetween talking to people lol.
Baby has been abit wriggly this morning, but no major movements today as yet! probably nearer bed time it will begin again :D cant wait! my friend is a week ahead of me and her baby is so active, ours is really lazy he he! hopefully it will be this chilled out when its born :D xxx

not mine he is super wiggly and kicks like a football star hehehe he will fit just fine in my family of boys

That was really cool truly.. thanks for sharing

5 - I reckon you've got some pretty strong stomach muscles there & your baba is tucked away behind those.. good luck for your scan in a few days x

Hi to everyone else - sorry for not posting properly but I just had a bit of a scan through & can't remember who said what!

I'm feeling a bit rubbish. Went to the doc today as I'd been feeling dizzy, seeing stars, a bit 'full' - not sore- in the head. Blood pressure is 145/85 - maybe not ridiculously high but high for me considering most of my readings were 100/60 ish during my first pregnancy & only got high at 35 weeks.

They did a pee test & said I have a water infection & trace amounts of protein.

Ah blah!!!

Hope you feel better soon Tilly.

Well this is me at 21 + 3!

Attachments

• IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 4
aw thats lovely LM. all my bump pics are on my journal :D xx

TIRED. IS. NOT. THE. WORD!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
sorry to be all moany girls.. but I have been awake since 5am, school run, nursery run, to work, shopping, to a birthday party, to a swimming lesson, home, tidy up, cooked kids tea, bathed kids, put kids to bed.............FINALLY just sat down! I need to eat myself now! but no WAY am I cooking so pizza delivery it is!!! phew :sleep:

Cute pic Lintu!

K447 - Annie loved nursery, I did cry when I left her though!

I think I might have to see the MW or doc about this pelvic and back pain, I know it sounds silly but twice yesterday I swear it felt like the baby was gonna fall out. Crazy I know, I know its not possible, but theres no other way to describe the feeling!

I always go away crying after a holiday still!! I hate it!

That is awesome, I love it!
Thanks for posting it! :thumbup:

Posted on my journal and in bump pics but here is my 20+1 pic.

That is one cure little bump!!

Hope you feel better soon Tilly.

Well this is me at 21 + 3!

Again... one cute bump!!

TIRED. IS. NOT. THE. WORD!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
sorry to be all moany girls.. but I have been awake since 5am, school run, nursery run, to work, shopping, to a birthday party, to a swimming lesson, home, tidy up, cooked kids tea, bathed kids, put kids to bed.............FINALLY just sat down! I need to eat myself now! but no WAY am I cooking so pizza delivery it is!!! phew :sleep:

:hugs: :hugs:Although you've just made me want takeaway pizza!! Even though I've just eaten the pasta that was about to go out of date!!

:yipee::wohoo: My husband is back tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (well around 2am but still tonight!) and I get the rescan tomorrow morning!!!!! :yipee::wohoo:

hope your feeling better Tilly:flower:

nice bump LM:thumbup:

i hope you had a wonderful reunion K477 with your hubby:winkwink:

DTD seems to to give bub the hiccups :rofl:

K477, brilliant your hubby is home :yipee:

Another early start for me, kids are still sleeping so I have came down for a peaceful cuppa tea before my shower.......been up and down all night with heartburn, ran out of gaviscon! serves me right for eating some pizza I guess :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->