January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh bless you hun. Im sorry I think it’s normal to feel a little sad. Even when it’s not really what you want we can’t help but feel a little excited at the thought of a new baby . Do you think you’ll ever have another x

Oh bless you hun. Im sorry I think it’s normal to feel a little sad. Even when it’s not really what you want we can’t help but feel a little excited at the thought of a new baby . Do you think you’ll ever have another x

Hi Donna. No i won't have another. I am 40 in December and I like having two. Even though my husband was happy for our surprise no3 its ok for him. In 5 years he's only gotten up for about 3 nights in total. He gets all the sleep! I am still sad though. I was planning our car seats already and was thinking names ha ha. I guess thats my heart and the 'I'm 40 and need sleep' is my head speaking.

I am also sure this was a CP or early loss as I am on day 6 of AF. Its bright red still and clots (tmi sorry) and usually its gone by now.

OMG Donna I just caught up on our thread, you’re TTC again!?! Wow!! Big news! What changed your mind?

Spud, hope you’re ok after the false positive x

OMG Donna I just caught up on our thread, you’re TTC again!?! Wow!! Big news! What changed your mind?

Spud, hope you’re ok after the false positive x

No idea 😂😂 even now I go between wanting another and not ! I’m really happy how life is going now and it’s getting easier .. but a part of me thinks maybe one more and I don’t want to regret not having another I still don’t no haa were just seeing what happens I still hvent even had a proper period since my one depo shot expired in February ! X

I'm sorry spud. :hugs:

That's so exciting Donna!!!! Good luck!!

Had #3 on Monday! Colton James! He is amazing and we're all so in love! Kids are sooooo good to him!! I'll post pics on the Facebook group. I'm undecided if I want a 4th. Even though c sections suck and the recovery is rough....I still can see me doing this one last time!

I'm sorry spud. :hugs:

That's so exciting Donna!!!! Good luck!!

Had #3 on Monday! Colton James! He is amazing and we're all so in love! Kids are sooooo good to him!! I'll post pics on the Facebook group. I'm undecided if I want a 4th. Even though c sections suck and the recovery is rough....I still can see me doing this one last time!

Congratulations hun! I bet he’s just beautiful I don’t have Facebook 😩 x

Thanks Lucy and Heather.

Congratulations Heather. That's exciting news. How was the birth? Was it easier? Shorter?

Donna - I actually popped on to see if you had a bfp.

Bev - I checked you too just incase you had a new ticker lol.

Lucy - I'm ok though a little sad. Head says no, my heart says yes. So no3 would have to be an accident.

Thanks Lucy and Heather.

Congratulations Heather. That's exciting news. How was the birth? Was it easier? Shorter?

Lucy - I'm ok though a little sad. Head says no, my heart says yes. So no3 would have to be an accident.

No bfp here although I did get my first proper period since my depo expired so I’m hoping I’ll start to ovulate and thinks will be back to normal. I’m still in two minds part of me wants another the other thinks I should stop probally will end up having another tho 😂 x

Thanks Lucy and Heather.

Thank you! I had my 3rd c section. I wouldn't say it was harder or easier. Each time has had it's own issues and difficulties but we're both doing well and he fits in perfectly!

Thanks Lucy and Heather.

Thank you! I had my 3rd c section. I wouldn't say it was harder or easier. Each time has had it's own issues and difficulties but we're both doing well and he fits in perfectly!

Ahh I see your going to be trying for another next year ! So I exciting x

Maybe we'll see! I'm 50/50 on it. I wanted a way to count down til a decision would have to be made. We would want a similar age Gap of 2-3 years.

How is everyone? Holly was back to school today for her first day in year 2. She was really excited but cried at the last minute and didn't want to go. I really hope she'll have a good day!

How is everyone? Holly was back to school today for her first day in year 2. She was really excited but cried at the last minute and didn't want to go. I really hope she'll have a good day!

Aww cj started year 2 yesterday .. I’m sure she will be fine it will no doubt because this long holidays.

Chad started reception today I can’t believe it x

Landon started his 2nd year of preschool yesterday too. He loved it last year....but for some reason he isn't very excited to go this year. Sorry but you have a looong time to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->