January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

What kind of brand is it .. does it not say what the sensitivity is in the box and was they all dipped in the same pee x

Well i threw the boxes away as soon as i got them in a public bin outside the shop after peeing in the public toilet and before the answer popped up.

The not pregnant is clearblu digi with weeks indicator.

The pregnant is from home bargains uk.

The midstream is from home bargains uk.

The cheapies were the same week. Then i walked to tesco and 15 minutes later I did the clearblue.

Yeh I think the pregnant one is the least sensitive at 20miu and the other to are 25miu so maybe thay is why that one says pregnant. And the others don’t I’d defo test again but I think maybe you are pregnant x

Yes its a clear and simple. Sorry I'm being an idiot. It had a sticker on its back.

What are clearblue?

Yeh I think the pregnant one is the least sensitive at 20miu and the other to are 25miu so maybe thay is why that one says pregnant. And the others don’t I’d defo test again but I think maybe you are pregnant x

Ahhhhhhh excited and sooooo sick with nwrves at the same time.

My baby finishes nursery in half an hour so I'll get her and I'll go for another walk to home bargains. I'll be grabbing a few.
Omg what is my husband going to say.

Ahhhhhhh excited and sooooo sick with nwrves at the same time.

Bless you we’re tying for another but I have to wait till I’m ovulating again after a depo shot I’d get a test and test first thing Your wee for the clear blue wee was probably weaker as well because it wasn’t a long hold x let us no if u test again x

At least if i'm at 20miu then I should get some answers in the next few days.

Oh wow Donna how exciting to be trying again. I hooe you get your bfp soon.

So i went back to home bargains. This time i got 2 x clear and simple digis and a pack of 2 clearblue midstream.

First digi came up as error.

Second digi said pregnant.

Midstream said bfn.

So either the clear and simples are a dud batch or umvery early pregnant that only that brand are detecting.

Test again in the morning hun with your first wee with the midstream x

Yes good idea.

If I am pregnant what happenes in england? Who do you call? When do ypu get seen?

I just told the husband. He's actually happy either way.

You would call ur dr/gp and then you would get a midwife appointment for when your about 8 weeks and then scan at 12 weeks . Oh bless him that’s good hun glad he’s supportive. X

Thanks. Yes he is very good.

I have been googling clear and simple and it seems that alot of people have had false positives with them.

I have also ordered some frer which should be here tomorrow. I feel tomorrow i will know one way or another.

Thanks ladies for being so supportive.

I think it would be ironic if I am pregnant after all the trying for Seren and all that bd we did when ovulating for her.

Hubby has just been away for 3 months and we bd with the pull out method only once near mid cycke and tbh I didn't thinkI was any where near ovulation.
So I'll take the Frers tomorrow and update. Dh reckons wait until Monday and test but really, Monday!

Well AF just arrived so either it was a CP or two faulty tests.
I'm happy and sad at the same time. I loved that little one already but relieved too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->