• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Isla was really excited to go back to school. She's in year 1 and now she is a big year one girl she is dping lots more on her own.

I think I'm in the tww again. I don't mind. Dh is getting sloppy with his pull out technique (tmi). I haven't been taking note other than knowing what my body is doing so i am guessing I'm around 5dpo but I could be wrong.
Last cycle i felt normal but this cycle I have all my bfp symptoms.
Maybe I actually want a no3 before its too late. I dont know ha.
I do know DH has to get the snip soon or I have to find a more reliable method lol. My body doesn't do hormones well though.

Isla was really excited to go back to school. She's in year 1 and now she is a big year one girl she is dping lots more on her own.

I think I'm in the tww again. I don't mind. Dh is getting sloppy with his pull out technique (tmi). I haven't been taking note other than knowing what my body is doing so i am guessing I'm around 5dpo but I could be wrong.
I do know DH has to get the snip soon or I have to find a more reliable method lol. My body doesn't do hormones well though.

I think it sounds like maybe you want another deep down ! Ino how it is tho going back and forth in your mind good luck x

Thank you. Maybe I'm just looking for an excuse for being a real grumpy b!tch. Lol

I think it sounds like maybe you want another deep down ! Ino how it is tho going back and forth in your mind good luck x

You know you could be right. I feel so pregnant I'm actually really worried if I have a BFN because what else is going on in my body.

I would be surprised to be pregnant too this cycle. I normally have 35 day cycles but once every two years I have a 28 day cycle. I had a 28 day cycle last month so figured that there was no way this cycle could be 28 days. Today is 9 or 10 dpo if on a 28 day cycle.
I have frers arriving today.

Ok I admit I'm going to be so sad it its a bfn.

You know you could be right. I feel so pregnant I'm actually really worried if I have a BFN because what else is going on in my body.

I would be surprised to be pregnant too this cycle. I normally have 35 day cycles but once every two years I have a 28 day cycle. I had a 28 day cycle last month so figured that there was no way this cycle could be 28 days. Today is 9 or 10 dpo if on a 28 day cycle.
I have frers arriving today.

Ok I admit I'm going to be so sad it its a bfn.

Oh good luck hun let us no. Ino how you feel we’re trying for another and I’m not even back to normal after depo so got no chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->