♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

In the final stretch now ladies...

And we still don't have a middle name :dohh:

I will have a scan on the 2nd to check size. Looks like we have some big babies on the way!

In the final stretch now ladies...

And we still don't have a middle name :dohh:

I will have a scan on the 2nd to check size. Looks like we have some big babies on the way!

I know what you mean - We're still not 100% on the first name but there's so much to think about one could get stressed as time ticks on. It's not that I don't care I'm just trying not to panic lmao

My L/o was 4lbs10oz at 32 wks I'm 34 now but I don't know the percentile have to go back and look at the disk they sent home with me.

My hormones are getting edgy and a feel myself getting a lil snappy at the SO. I feel bad. He tries. Every time I move around my stomach tightens like BH not to mention the cramps. And exhaustion for no reason topped off with no drive to do much.
Anyone else feeling kinda rough?

Miss, yes you are right. I know they usually only do extra scans to keep an eye on things.. but it's still so hard to not see them for so long.

Giggle I'm sure you'll come up with one. What's your first name?? And I'm anticipating another biggish baby as we.. would be shocked if she was under 8lbs.... My coworker had her first last week- 11lbs how crazy is that

Molly I've been having BH like crazy..especially if I've done alot. Last night I was actually somewhat concerned as I was feeling more butt pressure too..but I drank a bunch of water and had a good sleep and everything seems okay now... My mom had me at 35 weeks so I always get a little antsy after that point..

Here in the uk a routine scan at 36 weeks has just been introduced!

I am getting to see my little man briefly just to check position since he has been breech, we don’t see much of him but it’s still nice lol. I’m counting down the days left of work at this point because it’s tough getting through a shift.

Miss, yes you are right. I know they usually only do extra scans to keep an eye on things.. but it's still so hard to not see them for so long.

Giggle I'm sure you'll come up with one. What's your first name?? And I'm anticipating another biggish baby as we.. would be shocked if she was under 8lbs.... My coworker had her first last week- 11lbs how crazy is that

Wow, 11 pounds! I hope that's not me. Did your coworker have gestational diabetes or anything?

Wow, 11 pounds! I hope that's not me. Did your coworker have gestational diabetes or anything?
Apparently not..but I kinda wonder if they missed it somehow. Doesn't make sense to me any other way, especially because she was right on time.

And did they add the scan at 36 weeks for a specific reason? Maybe to check size and position? I know I was supposed to have one at 41 with my first son but they didn't end up doing it because my non- stress test was fine... I have never had an ultrasound after 20 weeks until this pregnancy

I have to see a perinatologist because of my preeclampsia, to check to see how baby is growing and that my liver/kidneys are doing OK. I had a scan at 31 weeks, and he was measuring 32+4. I'm not looking forward to the long drive to the doctor, but I am looking forward to another scan.

We had a nonstress test today, and baby boy passed with flying colors. He kept running from the heartrate monitor (he's a cheeky one :) )

I feel absolutely exhausted, and so so sore. The pelvic pain is unreal, it is almost impossible to roll over, walk up stairs, lift my legs to get dressed, just move in general.

Are they expecting you to go 40 weeks, Jamers? Hang in there!

Oh no, my doctor has got me scheduled for induction on the 14th, which would be 39+2 for me. I'm just praying I can make it that long.

I'm feeling "rough" too, finally entered the stage of pelvic pain brought on by sitting or laying for more than a few minutes. Also at the point where rolling over at night is painful and I wake up every time. Despite this being my third pregnancy I have, once again, underestimated the discomfort of the third tri!

I am getting a scan at 36 weeks but that is to check my c section scar and baby's size. He feels comparable to the other boys who were 9.2 and 9.6 lbs...so I expect another big boy!

It's not that I feel all that bad, but I'm back to morning naps (I'm lucky I can) after DH leaves, because between the big baby moving constantly, my right hip pain, the need to pee every 1-2 hours, and the 2-3 cats sharing my bed now that cold weather is here, I'm still tired come morning! I now have right arm pain to match my right hip pain from the TDAP vaccine I had on Tuesday. I'm sure that will pass soon though...

Today I meet the baby's pediatrician. I hope I have the right list of questions.

I feel you all with the aches and pains when I get up from sitting or laying, plus the first half a minute of walking I'm convinced the baby is going to pop out there and then, the pressure is crazy and my hips freeze up that I have to hold onto something.

I'm moving single handedly (just final checks going through[-o<) in 13 days too which I need to get organized for:wacko:

I can't believe how little time left some of you have, 8 weeks seems ages but I know it'll fly but some of you only have 4-5 weeks left, hasn't it gone fast?! It doesn't feel like we've been in this thread for 6/7 months:saywhat:

Agreed time is flying!!!

Bbb moving houses? Wow what a big transition to have right now!

Hubby is opening a business in the very near future with a couple guys...I am so excited about the prospect of a successful business but the timing freaks me out! I am having a rough time already keeping up with my 17 month old and with so much time left...i'm just nervous about him working long hours in the start up stage. But you gotta do what you gotta do!

Anyway...
Bbb have you found this pregnancy the most physically difficult or comparable to others?

Miss good luck on your peds appointment!

I have found this pregnancy more physically difficult since I've reached 3rd tri but I am heavier, busier and living on my own with the children this pregnancy!

I loved the pediatrician. She seems very relaxed but not too relaxed, if you know what I mean.

I'm starting to worry (like Molly) that big baby will want to come earlier than my due date and I'm not ready at all!

I feel you ladies, I can barely put my shoes on without struggling! :haha: I'm half prepared, I have all of the stuff for my hospital bag just need to put it together. I made it past when DD2 was born. I'm so happy about that, I think I might actually go full term but I don't want to jinx myself.

I only have two more Makena shots left. I'm not looking forward to them because they have a shortage on the ones that go right above my butt cheek. So now they have to do them in the back of the arm which hurts really really bad.

My body doesn't know how to start labour, so I'll likely be induced again!

Glad you like your pediatrician Miss!

Congratulations for making it past when Ava was born Kiwi, only 2 weeks and 1 day until your termO:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->