♡ January Snowdrops 2019 ♡

Felt so guilty for leaving work yesterday, it’s the first time I’ve had to this whole pregnancy (or really since I started) I was having what I assume was Braxton Hicks every 7-10 minutes for a couple of hours. Definitely made trying to do med pass very difficult because I had to keep stopping, almost went to L&D but I went home drank some water and rested and they stopped. This shall make these next few weeks of work interesting if it keeps happening, I’m a nurse and always on my feet so hopefully I can survive a few more weeks at least.
Hope you all are well

How long were the contractions? I don’t think I’ve had these yet, unless it’s possible to confuse BH with baby hiccups.

I’ve been getting a lot of brackton hicks this last couple of weeks too

Miss- they fee like stomach is really tight . Like rock hard. At least mine do

I get BH alot too. 99 % of the time when I'm moving around alot. Plus random period type cramps w/ back cramps. But they're not consistent enough to time. Ive had them since 28 weeks.
Plus baby feels lower now.

Miss your hubby has good advice :haha: I am done looking at the internet! I'm just going to try and push the negative thoughts out of my mind until it's actually an issue.

Uggghhhhh Braxton hicks!!! They are so annoying. For me they feel light rock hard tightening all over my belly and they make it harder to breathe (like my uterus is squishing my lungs).

Baby has also be digging his feet into my right side, enough to cause pain that feels like my skin is going to split! I think he finally moved yesterday but he started headbutting or punching my cervix. It's very jolting and unpleasant! My friend used to call that "lightning crotch" :rofl: definitely feels like a shock!

Oh forgot to mention my platelets went from 113 last month to 120 yesterday :thumbup: i pray they stay up! If i get 100 or below they will try to boost it with steroids but at 100 or less I will be put under for a c section. Hope they continue to rise!

Well sounds like I'm just not having BH.. I get lots of sessions of either hiccups or simply super-active baby kicking and punching over and over again, usually when I'm trying to sleep. I've had times where I felt something sort of like period cramps, but not too often.

But I've never had this feeling like my stomach "tightened" for a while. I guess I'll know it when it happens!

Is anyone experiencing some serious aches in the pelvic floor and inner hip joints? I feel like my legs are being spread apart from the inside out and it's super uncomfy.

Is anyone experiencing some serious aches in the pelvic floor and inner hip joints? I feel like my legs are being spread apart from the inside out and it's super uncomfy.

Yes:hi: I was actually up at 2am with those pains and I saw your post lol was too tired to reply tho. The pain woke me up and I couldn't figure out what I was feeling was like pain beside the cervix area and I think cause baby has dropped. It's funny- well not actually funny that we both have that and our due date is the same.

Yes:hi: I was actually up at 2am with those pains and I saw your post lol was too tired to reply tho. The pain woke me up and I couldn't figure out what I was feeling was like pain beside the cervix area and I think cause baby has dropped. It's funny- well not actually funny that we both have that and our due date is the same.

I've been having outer right hip pain for weeks, but not inner.

My mom always says I "dropped" early but I was still born 3 weeks late! ouchy wouchy! I guess they wouldn't let anybody go 3 weeks overdue nowadays.

My mom always says I "dropped" early but I was still born 3 weeks late! ouchy wouchy! I guess they wouldn't let anybody go 3 weeks overdue nowadays.

Wow! 3 weeks overdue is a long
time Esp nowadays. How much did you weigh?

you weren't so huge but a good size
I'm not sure about how early or late I was but I was 8 lbs 6oz.

I think my due date is wrong actually. Cause my I had a period on Feb 27 - what I marked on my calendar - and nothing in March but a little spotting around April 9 which could have been implantation. Mind you I was on my third month off birth control but I was still having periods on time till March.
If I'm right I would be approx 39 wks according the Feb Lmp. I just don't know.

You could be popping any minute then Molly! But I thought they based the due date on some of the early ultrasound measurements?

Yea I thought so too but I was just looking at my calendar and realized when I thought I was having a period on April 9 it was light spotting that didn't last 1 day so the date of lmp which I gave the Dr. could be wrong. I was in such shock that I was actually pregnant--I only went in to see the doctor for a 'cold' that wouldn't go away lol

How were the size measurements at your last ultrasound? Did they think baby was ahead? Maybe you should call the nurse and let her know all this! I hate surprises. ;)

OMG that's right! we are DD buddies <3 I really feel you girl, that feeling is NOT fun, and walking around feels so awkward, it made me wonder if that is how a chicken feels before laying lol! I had my third tri ultrasound today and the doctor said it was normal, she's kind of dropped yet not enough to be of any concern, which was a relief since I kinda did a no no and googled what was going on...the internet is not a nice place sometimes ^^; I'm sorry you are losing sleep though, I hope you're able to nap or rest to recoup.

oh man! our moms sure had it a lot trickier for sure, thankfully they don't let babies go the 3 weeks. My son was 2 weeks overdue and my OB at the time had me induced/ emergency c-section because the poor love got stuck since he had a huge growth spurt during that time.

Had a great day today, I'm actually buzzing with energy since I got to see my LO today and her big sister for the first time got to see an ultrasound! <3 Allie is doing great, she's 5 pounds and some ounces, was asleep the whole time and has some serious full lips I am totally jelly over XD, she also has her daddy's nose! It looks squished only because her hand was over her face while she was sleeping, which is something she and her big brother share <3. As I mentioned earlier, I asked my doc about the aches but he see's no sign of her dropping to the point of concern and the cervix is still intact, just third tri growing pains. Still, waddling like a turkey who'se ridden a horse isn't that great a feeling lol. Her big sister got to join me today, she did good up until they started looking at Allie's heart and then her big sister started to whine and get uncomfortable, but after a bit she calmed down and was super interested in what the tech was doing at her station.

1.2.840.113663.1500.1.422813681.3.56.20181130.95829.982.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"