***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Hi ladies,

I had ewcm the day before yesterday and this morning after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) and am having slight cramping today. Am i ovulating already? Today is CD 13.

It is definitely possible. You should get an OPK.

Hi ladies,

I had ewcm the day before yesterday and this morning after a bowel movement (sorry tmi) and am having slight cramping today. Am i ovulating already? Today is CD 13.

Can you please put me down for New Year's Day? I would love to test a few days earlier, but DH really wants me to wait, so NYD is my absolute limit!

I think that I will be testing around Jan 10th. It's hard to say since my cycles are pretty long and range from 34 to 50 days!!

I am new to the forum but have been TTC since May 2011. Hello to all! :)

Welcome, Starlight! My cycles have been from 34-47 days so I feel ya there! Hopefully we get to see a BFP in January though :)

Lots of baby dust to you!

Thanks diliapickle! It's great to meet someone who also has longer and unpredictable cycles :) DH and I haven't told anyone that we are trying, so it can be hard not to really talk to anyone about these things.

Hope you also get a great BFP in Jan!! I am at day 6 of my (30-50) cycle, so I think that we may be in the same date range!

Star, I am just 1 day behind you on day 5! Last cycle was 39 days so I hope this one is short too... And sadly 39 is considered short! :) we are also not telling anyone which is why I love this site!

Are you doing anything special this cycle? I am using OPKs and will start charting too! :) hoping this month is the month for us!

Hi dilia! My last cycle was 44 days, so hoping for one that is a bit shorter this time. And hoping for you too! Since they are so different each time, it is pretty tricky!

This will be my fourth month charting, so I am going to keep no charting away! Have you just started? I had tried to use OPKs before I started charting and never got a positive read, so I wasn't sure if I was ovulating. But once I started charting, I saw a consistent increase in tempature in the second portion of my cycle, so that made me feel a lot better!

We had actually experienced an early m/c at the end of October at about 5-6 weeks, so we were pretty upset, but we are trying to stay positive and hopeful :) !

Hi girls, my hope is starting to fade now but can you put me down for the 8th of Jan. I really hope this will be my :bfp:. if af comes again i dont think i can handle it :cry:
This is our 6 month of ttc and its not as much fun anymore! x

Rooster hunnie, NEVER give up hope!

Just think, while your not pregnant, look at all the fun BD'ing!!!!! Make the most of it while you can lol

I was with you in another thread and I'll be with you again - you cant get rid of me - IM STALKING YOU!!

:hugs::hugs:

^^This!! :hugs:

Can I be put down for the 7th Jan please? Thankyou!!

Hi ladies,

I started testing with an OPK on CD 10 just to know what a neg test looked like... good thing I did bc today is CD12 and I got a positive OPK, meaning I will probably O tomorrow (day 13)...

I had some cramping morning of day 11... must've been my ovaries getting ready to do their thing! I am so excited that this is working so far!

btw... I plan on testing New Years Day! I couple days past my TWW... just to be sure!

Hi dilia! My last cycle was 44 days, so hoping for one that is a bit shorter this time. And hoping for you too! Since they are so different each time, it is pretty tricky!

This will be my fourth month charting, so I am going to keep no charting away! Have you just started? I had tried to use OPKs before I started charting and never got a positive read, so I wasn't sure if I was ovulating. But once I started charting, I saw a consistent increase in tempature in the second portion of my cycle, so that made me feel a lot better!

We had actually experienced an early m/c at the end of October at about 5-6 weeks, so we were pretty upset, but we are trying to stay positive and hopeful :) !

Yup, just started charting this cycle and actually this morning was my first day since my thermometer didn't arrive until yesterday! I am hoping this will help determine when I ovulate! Do you use any particular website to keep track of this?

oh, star! I am so sorry to hear about your m/c! :hugs: Glad you are still thinking positive though! With positive thinking positive things happen, right??! :flower: Let's get through this cycle together and hopefully see those BFPs!

Yup, just started charting this cycle and actually this morning was my first day since my thermometer didn't arrive until yesterday! I am hoping this will help determine when I ovulate! Do you use any particular website to keep track of this?

oh, star! I am so sorry to hear about your m/c! :hugs: Glad you are still thinking positive though! With positive thinking positive things happen, right??! :flower: Let's get through this cycle together and hopefully see those BFPs!

Thanks dilia! :) Yes hopefully our time will come really soon!!

For charting, I find that the fertility friend website is good. I just use their basic free services and like it - you should give it a try if you haven't already!

Thanks diliapickle! It's great to meet someone who also has longer and unpredictable cycles :) DH and I haven't told anyone that we are trying, so it can be hard not to really talk to anyone about these things.

Hope you also get a great BFP in Jan!! I am at day 6 of my (30-50) cycle, so I think that we may be in the same date range!

Starlight2012 : We haven't told anyone else that we are tying either...just cause we already get asked too much by family about if and when we are having one?? So we decided we just don't need the extra pressure on us ttc is hard enough...we don't need reminders that its taking some time to happen for us....good luck to you and i am glad for these forums too so that we can vent or just chat...

Starlight2012 : We haven't told anyone else that we are tying either...just cause we already get asked too much by family about if and when we are having one?? So we decided we just don't need the extra pressure on us ttc is hard enough...we don't need reminders that its taking some time to happen for us....good luck to you and i am glad for these forums too so that we can vent or just chat...

Thanks Raven! So great to know that other people are going through something similar :) Really helps to know you're not alone!

can i go under unknown please? im hoping for my BFP tomorrow, but i figure i'll jump on the band wagon... just in case :)

Please put me up for 15 the Jan thanks

My last cycle was 39 days, it's good to know there are
other women with long cycles! :dust: to us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back