***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

My last cycle was 39 days, it's good to know there are
other women with long cycles! :dust: to us all xx

Yes, the long cycles are annoying but it does make it better knowing you are not the only one! :flower:

I'm silly and got a bit overeager with my test date - can you please help me change it to Jan 16? Thanks!

Hope all you ladies are doing great :)

Hi

Can you change me to the 5th Jan.
Ive decided i dont want to test too early after what happened last month with my chemical (BFP@15dpo, BFN/AF@18dpo)

So ive deicded to wait it out and just see if AF shows, if nothing by the 5th ill test (we'll see if i can hold out that long lol)

xx

Will do! I definitely understand. Even though the day after AF is the 15th, I will start testing daily around DPO 10. However, if BFN I wont post the result until the 15th to make sure.

Hi

Can you change me to the 5th Jan.
Ive decided i dont want to test too early after what happened last month with my chemical (BFP@15dpo, BFN/AF@18dpo)

So ive deicded to wait it out and just see if AF shows, if nothing by the 5th ill test (we'll see if i can hold out that long lol)

xx

Can you put me down for the 14th? AF just showed her ugly face today.

Welcome to all the ladies who have come over from the December thread. A new year and a new cycle. Fingers crossed it'll be an amazing start to the year.

I will be testing on the 20th January hopefully :)

My witch finally arrived today which I'm actually estatic about (never thought I'd say that) but after having a cycle of 90+ days it's expected :happydance:

I'm just praying its not going to be so long again!

Anyone else testing in January? Going once....going twice.....

Can you put me down for 10th January? Looking forward to Christmas babymaking! :haha:

Hey ladies, mind if I join too? I plan on testing Dec 28th, but if not I plan on testing Jan 1... my hubbys bday :)

*Baby dust to all*

I'm like some of you girls, have a long cycle. I was day 25 before getting a positive OPK this month.

Bloody :witch: got me early this morning, and if I base my test date on my longest cycle, then my next test date is January 14th. :flower: Count me in!!

:dust:

UenvyMEsha - can you please help switch me to Jan 16th? Thanks so much!! :)

Just got an email telling me my OPKs and HPTs and DH's fertility vitamins have shipped! :yipee: According to FF, I should be ov'ing just after NYE... I'd love a New Year's baby!! :cloud9:

I received my Mucinex, PreSeed, Clearblue digitals in the mail Saturday. Ovulating Christmas day. PREPARED!:happydance:

Just got an email telling me my OPKs and HPTs and DH's fertility vitamins have shipped! :yipee: According to FF, I should be ov'ing just after NYE... I'd love a New Year's baby!! :cloud9:

Hello everyone. AF is due on the 9th but after being two weeks late this month I'm gonna wait until the 16th to test. We have been ttc sinc April 2011, and we told everyone we know because we didn't think it would take so long. So know my sister in law and three of my friends are pregnant and they're all looking at me like why aren't you pregnant yet. It's defiantly not from lack of trying. Last month I was so sure it was our month, but at a week late I got a bfn and witch showed a week after that. But the night after I got a bfn I had a dream that we had a beautiful baby girl. She had light pale skin with dark hair (just like her moma) and her daddy's pouty lips. And she was wearing a cute little pink sweater with gray pants. I was so happy that I forgot it was a dream. When I woke up I started crying. I didn't tell DH cuz I knew it would upse him too.

Sorry this is so long, just needed to get a few things off my chest.

I will add you to the 16th. AF is also due for me on the 9th. Good Luck.
Also, you may want to check out my thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...y-cycle-increase-your-chances-conceiving.html

There is a lot of good information here about things people are trying to help them conceive. You may also be able to shed some light as well.

Hello everyone. AF is due on the 9th but after being two weeks late this month I'm gonna wait until the 16th to test. We have been ttc sinc April 2011, and we told everyone we know because we didn't think it would take so long. So know my sister in law and three of my friends are pregnant and they're all looking at me like why aren't you pregnant yet. It's defiantly not from lack of trying. Last month I was so sure it was our month, but at a week late I got a bfn and witch showed a week after that. But the night after I got a bfn I had a dream that we had a beautiful baby girl. She had light pale skin with dark hair (just like her moma) and her daddy's pouty lips. And she was wearing a cute little pink sweater with gray pants. I was so happy that I forgot it was a dream. When I woke up I started crying. I didn't tell DH cuz I knew it would upse him too.

Sorry this is so long, just needed to get a few things off my chest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->