• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Can you put me down for unknown? AF started yesterday so now I have to figure testin day out again. Good luck to all January testers...hopefully we will all get a :bfp:

Just got my first slightly positive opk! Let the TTC commence!! (again!)
Tonnes more baby :dust: to all is jan hopefuls! X

High five! I got an almost-positive OPK yesterday and a temp drop this morning so it may be the day for me too. Enjoy! :sex:

Joining you ladies....20th Jan :)

Here is to a HAPPY new Year!! Baby dust to all xxx:kiss:

I will be testing Weds Jan 4th! Please put me down. Hope this New Year brings a NEW blessing :)

Can you put me down for the 15th of Jan? Roll on 2012!!!
How early can i test? AF due on the 16th of Jan.

Many people start testing as early as 10dpo. However, it can take up to one week after your missed AF to get a :bfp:, depending on the :test:.

Can you put me down for the 15th of Jan? Roll on 2012!!!
How early can i test? AF due on the 16th of Jan.

High five! I got an almost-positive OPK yesterday and a temp drop this morning so it may be the day for me too. Enjoy! :sex:

I have decided from now on not to tell DH when I'm ovulating as let's just say he struggles under pressure!!

I'd love to join in. FF says I should test around January 4th/5th. Hope we all get a January BFP!

Hello all!

I'm a newbie to all of this, we have just decided to start in the New year, but going by my cycle dates, my first test ever (when ive hoped for a positive that is!) will be Jan 28/29th!

Good luck to everyone, it all seems so very complicated! :wacko:

To All January Testers,

If you have given me two dates like 12th/13th. I went with the later date to give you time to retest and be sure. I hope this is okay. If you nail down a preference let me know and I will be happy to change it.

Welcome to B&B Looney,

I am fairly new myself. I have tried other websites, and this is by far one of the best:thumbup:. I am on my 2nd cycle and these ladies have shared all types of TTC tricks. Welcome:happydance:!

QUOTE=Looneycarter;14637773]Hi!!! i'm looney and I will be testing around january 7,2012[/QUOTE]

I'd love to join in. FF says I should test around January 4th/5th. Hope we all get a January BFP!

I am testing the same day! woohoo! We can be cycle buddies :winkwink:

Awesome! Although, I have to say it will be hard for me to hold out until the 4th or 5th -- I always say I won't test early, and then I always do!

I just thought about the fact that my DH's birthday is the second week of January. I would love to surprise him with a birthday BFP -- he deserves it for putting up with all my TTC craziness over the last year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->