***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Ladies I am out! I have scheduled an HSG for next week so it on to February for me!

I'm out too!! Gutted....:witch: got me this morning 2 days early.

:dust: to those still waiting and congrats to everyone who got their BFPs.

I'm out as well. Ugh! Time to think positive thoughts for the next cycle. Gl to all!

hey ladies just a quick update from me. AF now two days late, so i broke down and tested this morning got a :bfn:. Have had small cramps on and off since 7dpo (they'll last a minute or two then go away) So if i still dont have AF by next week i'll test again. I pray this is it and not just my body playing tricks on me for the second month in a row :growlmad:

hey ladies just a quick update from me. AF now two days late, so i broke down and tested this morning got a :bfn:. Have had small cramps on and off since 7dpo (they'll last a minute or two then go away) So if i still dont have AF by next week i'll test again. I pray this is it and not just my body playing tricks on me for the second month in a row :growlmad:

Until AF arrives you aren't out!! I hope you see that BFP soon! My friend who just announced her pregnancy said she didn't get a BFP until a week after AF was due! So hopefully you still have that BFP to show :) FX for you!!!

:hugs: for all those who the :witch: got. FX for next cycle! :dust:

For me, 10dpo... not much to report! :bfn: yesterday, and I'm going to do another FRER when I get home in about 30 mins. I've been holding my pee for 2 hours already... I gotta go! :haha:

I tested Monday (10DPO) and this morning (12DPO) all BFN's. AF is due Friday. Ugh.

That's what happened to me! BFN when AF was due, then BFN a week later! Good luck!!

Well so much for waiting till af late to test, just took a test and BFN, not surprised really, it would be too good to be true in the 1st month

Hey ladies,

I'm out, the horrid :witch: got me this morning :cry:
Im absolutely gutted! That was our last try for just now as we are having a break from trying until August so that our dates dont clash with the wedding. Sitting at work just now and all i want to do i go home and lie on the sofa with a hot water bottle :sleep:
So i guess its good bye from me for a while, i'll probably still be popping in to see how everyone else is doing.

Good luck to everyone and lots and lots of :dust: to you all!!

Hey ladies,

I'm out, the horrid :witch: got me this morning :cry:
Im absolutely gutted! That was our last try for just now as we are having a break from trying until August so that our dates dont clash with the wedding. Sitting at work just now and all i want to do i go home and lie on the sofa with a hot water bottle :sleep:
So i guess its good bye from me for a while, i'll probably still be popping in to see how everyone else is doing.

Good luck to everyone and lots and lots of :dust: to you all!!

Sorry to hear that, wishing you a fantastic wedding and a honeymoon baby, that would be really nice.

Wantobemum - I'm sorry :witch: got ya!! Best wishes for your wedding day!! Fx'd for a Honeymoon Baby!!

:hugs: wanttobemum, sorry to hear about the witch. FX'd for a honeymoon baby! :dust:

MrsMA - I got a :bfn: this morning too. AF due tomorrow.... :cry: I'm already counting myself out and just waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly red head.

:hugs: wanttobemum, sorry to hear about the witch. FX'd for a honeymoon baby! :dust:

MrsMA - I got a :bfn: this morning too. AF due tomorrow.... :cry: I'm already counting myself out and just waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly red head.

Me too, but I've read several threads of people who got bfn before af due and bfp after so you never know but I'm not hopeful :shrug:

Yay for almost positive/positive OPK finally!

I'm going to be testing 23rd Jan!

Good luck girls xxx

Me too, but I've read several threads of people who got bfn before af due and bfp after so you never know but I'm not hopeful :shrug:

Same here, but I'm not hopeful either. I have NO symptoms, not even PMS sypmtoms! I always get a dull achy feeling in my uterus the day or two before she shows, and I don't have that this month. I've also not been the crabby b!tch I normally am... :shrug:

Psh, so much for any of that. I got up from my desk at work to go pee and who did I find?

:witch:

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"