***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Had my 1st positive opk on Sunday, Supposedly ov'd yesterday, Bd'd Fri, Sat, and Sun but we were too tired yesterday:nope:. Hoping Sunday bd was enough! Starting my 1st real tww! Ready to test on the 25th!

Had my 1st positive opk on Sunday, Supposedly ov'd yesterday, Bd'd Fri, Sat, and Sun but we were too tired yesterday:nope:. Hoping Sunday bd was enough! Starting my 1st real tww! Ready to test on the 25th!

HI! Hope the following helps you feel better about your BD timing! FX'd you catch that eggy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/839271-timing-bding-result-conception.html

No kidding, Blessedlife! I sure hope we caught it then! I guess we'll know in about 2 wks or so!!!:winkwink:

Thanks for posting that Blessedlife it gives me hope as we did it 2 days before my +OPK this cycle, so that coule have been either 2-3 days before ov! xx

Woke up to AF this morning so I am out :( on to February!!

GL to everyone still in this month!! hope you see that BFP!

How's everyone doing tonight??

I think I've got the stomach bug DH had last week.... Anyone else get hit with it?? :shrug:

:cry: Witch appeared, late but in full force

Oh well here is to next month :dust::dust:

I think I've got the stomach bug DH had last week.... Anyone else get hit with it?? :shrug:

Oh my goodness SweetPea, DH & I got that stomach bug right before New Years. Guess it's making its way East. It was awful but gone pretty quick. Feel better soon!!! :flower:

AFM, life is pretty good. I think I O'd a few days ago and am already symptom spotting. :wacko: Of course, I "pretend" to ignore it but I'm actually well aware of it. :blush:

Oh my goodness SweetPea, DH & I got that stomach bug right before New Years. Guess it's making its way East. It was awful but gone pretty quick. Feel better soon!!! :flower:

AFM, life is pretty good. I think I O'd a few days ago and am already symptom spotting. :wacko: Of course, I "pretend" to ignore it but I'm actually well aware of it. :blush:

Well good to know it won't last long... DH had it for about 24 hrs, so fx'd that's all it is...

Hoping for :af: for you... :dust:

Buzzybee - :hugs2: Hoping all goes well next month... I have a forum up for February testers if you're interested...

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/847515-february-testers-6-testers-0-bfps.html

HI! Hope the following helps you feel better about your BD timing! FX'd you catch that eggy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/839271-timing-bding-result-conception.html

Oh wow, so interesting. Thanks for posting this. (More excuses to BD more often!!)

Well according to my bloodwork, My dr says I should ovulate today or tomorrow.

So can you put me down for testing on Friday 27th?
If I can last that long I should get a definitive answer
:)
thanks

AF is due on 13th, I feel like she's going to arrive, feel a bit crampy, sore boobs and a bit moody!

I thought I had ov'd on Monday. Yesterday My temp went up a little and today it went down again. I'm so confused. What do you think? Here is my stupid chart. I deleted all of my prior temps that were taken at all diff times, etc and left the steady, reliable ones from this past week. I'm just getting the hang of temping. I guess I will ust continue taking opks and watch for another pos.My Ovulation Chart

I thought I had ov'd on Monday. Yesterday My temp went up a little and today it went down again. I'm so confused. What do you think? Here is my stupid chart. I deleted all of my prior temps that were taken at all diff times, etc and left the steady, reliable ones from this past week. I'm just getting the hang of temping. I guess I will ust continue taking opks and watch for another pos.My Ovulation Chart

ImSoTired, based on just those temps and your positive OPK, I think you O'd on CD 20. Your temp did go down but not back to baseline. During your TWW, your temps can go up and down, they just need to be higher than baseline. If you click on my chart & scroll down I think it will show you several months of temping. You can see how they can vary.

I just got my crosshairs from FF and I think I'm going to stop temping now. I've had every kind of temping pattern during the TWW, what I thought was implantation dips, one month FF said was triphasic, months of up and downs...all ending with a BFN. I spend way too much time obsessing about my temps when the really important thing they show is that you O'd.

Keep temping as close to the same time, before you get out of bed and see if the pattern of temps keeps rising. FX'd for all of us! :flower:

:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks blessedlife. FX it stays above the baseline. I didn't know that at all. I'm new to temping.

You're welcome. Did you get emails of TTC info from FF when you signed up? I thought they were incredibly helpful understanding what to look for with temps, CM and CP. The one on temps had examples of all the different patterns and what each meant...I can send it to you if you don't have it. :flower:

No but I did read and listen to some of the tutorials they have on the site. I'm a bit overwhelmed right now with the whole thing. If my temp doesn't go up and I haven't ov'd I'm gonna be a wreck because last cycle I ov'd around cd58. I do not want to wait that long again!:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->