***January Testers Closed Out at 118 testers, 22BFPs, 68 BFNs, and 28 Unknowns***

Go mattsgirl! Cheering for you! I hope this is your month!

Congrads to the two new BFP!!!! This is turning out to be a lucky month!! So glad for everyone!!

Youre not out until :witch: shows.

:thumbup:True! Temps dropped below cover line today though, and I woke up with my usual pre-AF migraine this morning, plus some spotting (finally) -- hoping AF is fully here tomorrow so we can get started with the next cycle!

12 dpo today and :bfn: :cry: I reckon im out, if af comes we are taking a break from trying until august so that the dates dont clash with the wedding.

Fingers crossed to everyone who's still in!

Hey everyone just a quick update, AF due yesterday but hasn't shown yet. Hoping she stays away for good and isn't a repeat of last month. My testing day is next Monday if she stays away that long and if i can hold out. I have two FRER just sitting in my cabinet torturing me. AAAHHH this is why i never keep them in the house!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Hey everyone just a quick update, AF due yesterday but hasn't shown yet. Hoping she stays away for good and isn't a repeat of last month. My testing day is next Monday if she stays away that long and if i can hold out. I have two FRER just sitting in my cabinet torturing me. AAAHHH this is why i never keep them in the house!!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

I have 2 AHPT sitting in my bathroom as well.. lol.. Oh the temptations!! I'm not due til the 23rd though, so I have a while yet...

Best of luck!!! Hoping for :af: for you!!

New to this site so not sure how this will turn out but Im Ovulating TODAY!!!!!!! :)

I got my positive OPK today and OH has been away so we havent BD'd since Sat and won't be back til Thursday so I'm not feeling positive this month. May just wait for AF to arrive and only test if she is a good few days late, don't really want to see the BFN x

AF is due Friday and I caved and tested today only to get a :bfn: and now I feel stupid for testing. :cry: Guess I'm just going to wait another 3 days only to have the :witch: show up for the 5th cycle in a row.

I had my laparoscopy last month and they said everything is normal! :dance: So excited! I'm believing my BFP is coming soon. I'm fertile right now and unfortunately hubby is out of town, but I'm hopeful that our BD on Sunday will be sufficient. I will be testing on January 26th.

I have a 6 yr old from a previous relationship and nw my DH and I are trying for #2! It's something we have both wanted for a long time but we wanted to wait until after the wedding (which was October). I had Mirena IUD removed November and have had 2 cycles. Hoping for my positive January 15th!!!! Cross your fingers! :dust:

I got my positive OPK today and OH has been away so we havent BD'd since Sat and won't be back til Thursday so I'm not feeling positive this month. May just wait for AF to arrive and only test if she is a good few days late, don't really want to see the BFN x

I hate how true "timing is everything" b/c sometimes it can suck! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im on cd 13... usually have 30 day cycle. . Well this month i started to use OPK'S and i started testing on CD7 then i stopped for a couple days ( just been busy) and today after me and DH BD'd I decided to test and it was extremely positive! im confused though, i thought it was too early to get a positive? Is it possible? sorry just excited!Also do you think it was too late since i havent tested in a few days?! maybe it was the end of ovulating.. idk =[ i wish i would have tested yesterday! ERRR mad at myself right now..I can tell this is going to be the 2ww from hell!!!

Im on cd 13... usually have 30 day cycle. . Well this month i started to use OPK'S and i started testing on CD7 then i stopped for a couple days ( just been busy) and today after me and DH BD'd I decided to test and it was extremely positive! im confused though, i thought it was too early to get a positive? Is it possible? sorry just excited!Also do you think it was too late since i havent tested in a few days?! maybe it was the end of ovulating.. idk =[ i wish i would have tested yesterday! ERRR mad at myself right now..I can tell this is going to be the 2ww from hell!!!

Some women ovulate very early in their cycles, so it's possible that you ovulate earlier rather than mid cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->